garfield schematics

vanessa10

Hi, Vanessa, welcome to the forum! Did you try contacting Greenleaf? If you click on their name up there in the upper left corner, it'll take you to a page with their contact information. The Garfield is still in production, so they'll have schematics and instructions available, for a reasonable price. For example, I got instructions for my Washington for around $8.00

I've thrown mine away, so can't be helpful. But if you have some specific questions, several of us have built Garfields, and some others here are in the process of doing that, so maybe we can help?

Vanessa, I found a great deal several weeks ago at the Goodwill..bought the Garfield for $45, but some of the instructions were missing. Lisa Roberts at Greenleaf supplied me with the entire instructions for free......once I received the pages, I realized I was missing pieces too...those, I had to pay for, but the house is still the bargain. Like Uppitycats says, send them an e-mail and they will gladly be of help.