Opening another album

I can't upload the images! :huh: I must admit that I've been unable to add to my albums for a long time, but didn't want to be a bother and didn't mention it sooner.

I've got a nice lot of pics to show how I made my little Xmas wreaths - but I can't upload them! <_< When I try, the screen goes to a blank white. I don't know what I'm doing wrong - I was able to do upload albums before .... but something's changed. :(

Thanks in advance for the help that I'm counting on receiving! :)

I only have Windows 2000 - but thanks for the info, Dean. :huh:

I'll get my son to help me downsize them and try again.

I have it now! I've resized them and it's uploading just fine. Thanks again, Dean!

I'm sorry, but I have another question .... is the "image description" no longer available? I uploaded all the pics, but the descriptions that I typed in didn't post. Was there a step I missed, or a button I should have clicked? Thanks for putting up with my stupid questions. :huh:

Dean, there must be something wrong with my brain - I have a complete blank spot where there should be a "memory file" for how to add an image description! I see your message, I just can't see where or how to add my own - but don't worry - using Wendy's suggestion, I just wrote the descriptions in as comments. I'm sorry for being such a dunce.

Dean, I have the same problem too, I can't put a description in with any pictures in the Gallery. When I type it in, it doesn't show up. It's been this way since the last upgrade you did a while back. I have noticed that it hasn't affected everyone though.