Spring Fling 2013

Spring Fling 2013

"Fishy Frank's Bait & Tackle Shop has just opened their new restaurant! As you can see, it's a winner in many ways. From down-to-earth comforts to the touches of elegance (thanks to Frank's mom, whom you can see sitting and knitting at the shop window in photo #2, because she firmly believes that her sonny boy needs a little class with an upscale shop -- she even insisted on him having an aquarium for customers to view!), there's a lot going on at this boardwalk meeting place. During the afternoons and evenings, folks can pull right up to the boat slip and picnic on the beach or on the more elegant patio, next to the lovely koi pond. Some of the fellows look quite innocent as they play out their chess game in the shop with Mom looking on and watching her Frankie behind the counter with pride, but at night, after Mom retires, a bunch of these guys get together on the beach for their (slightly illegal) midnight poker game! All in all, this relatively new establishment is a hit with young and old, guys and gals, and even Mom thinks it's the best thing she's ever helped Frankie with, as she sits and knits while she watches over everything with an eagle eye! Whether you dock your boat and bring your catch for Frankie's chef to cook, or indulge in one of their daily specials, you and your friends will love Fishy Frank's!"

The first three images were those submitted to Greenleaf for the contest entry. The others were added to show more detail.

My intent with this build was to create a scene in which there were many things to find, see, and then discover more!

Unfortunately, I did not take photos during construction -- I get too involved in what I'm working on to do that, which is both a good and bad thing!

• Album created by Mandystar
  • Updated
  • 16 images
  • 46 image comments

0 Album Comments

There are no comments to display.