Spring Fling 2013-Loblolly-Westcott House

Spring Fling 2013-Loblolly-Westcott House

Presenting, my entry for the 2013 Greenleaf Spring Fling contest:

Loblolly-Westcott House.

The perfect get away, relaxation spot. Just a few steps down from the manor, is a quaint pool house, built to whisk your worries away. Come sit in one of the many lounge chairs and soak up the sun, or dip your feet in the pool. Enjoy the scent of gladiolus and fresh kept grass, along with your ice cold beverage of choice. Take to the shade on the covered deck to catch up on celebrity gossip. At night, the pool deck is lit by LED lanterns, and in the colder months, a fire creates just the right ambiance for romance and peace.

Inside, you will find a fully stocked kitchen, where you can prepare food to entertain your quests for all your numerous parties. An armoire is stocked with reading and towels and the powder room is available for changing and freshening up. Need a rinse before or after your swim? Then step on into our amazing outdoor shower. You will find clean towels, shampoo and wash, as well as a bench for any last minute shaving.

Now, I don't know about you, but after all that work, I think a cocktail and poolside lounging is in order.

I used the main kit, two sets of lattice fencing, the roof upgrade- twice, the screen door, the fancy door and the pier kit with flat top to create this building.

• Album created by Momof2Moos
  • Updated
  • 182 images
  • 130 image comments

182 images

0 Album Comments

There are no comments to display.