I took a break for a few days for my uncle's funeral and to work on some other sewing projects. I worked on the Madison here and there. I did have to step back and figure out what I was going to do with the door ways. The door ways have rounded corners. I could have gotten some interior door, but I wasn't really interested in cutting them to fit the upstairs doorways. They have a 45 degree angle to accommodate the roof.
Today, I finished most of the trim work for the main floor. I still need to do the trim around the windows and paint the doorways to match room trim. I was taking pictures when my batteries went dead; they are charging now. Once all the interior trim is done, I'll finish the exterior. Maybe, I can do some more "power" building tomorrow.