For The Love Of Minis

I once got rid of a husband - my second one - for dollhouse space. Well, for more than that, but right after he left I had a lot more room in my apartment! I soon filled it!

I have pretty much taken over every room in this house for dolls or dollhouses or other minis. My latest acquisitions have been roomboxes - I now have 4 and another one on the way! As to where they are going? Well all painted on the outside with off-white semi-gloss - some have frames and as soon as I can find a bookcase as tall as the largest one I have going (Tabu Music Room) it will slide in there, along with the small green framed one, with the doll display on top, along with Grannie's kitchen. I will remove my record player and all recrods from the living room and put the bookcase there. Or maybe we will just move to a larger house with more rooms! LOL

It doesn't end, this obsession. We all need to see a shrink I'm afraid! But we're all in good company here and safe (furtively looking around to make sure)!

Wolfie