What is a Good Price for a Beacon Hill with Completed and Painted Exterior?

cmason0427

I have a Beacon hill that is fully assembled, painted, and wired for lighting in every room, that I will no longer be able to complete. I am wondering what I would be able to sell it for based on the following clarifications:

It is definitely not expertly made, as it is my first dollhouse, but it is pretty well done. The wiring works well and the tester works at all points in the house. Paint is a bit rough around some windows but is mostly good. Shingles are applied quite well. It is fully unfurnished, the inside entirely empty except for the wiring to each room. The stairs on floor 2 are a bit uneven and are not placed perfectly. They are in place fine, just set in a bit uneven.

I am in the Salt Lake area of Utah and would be willing to transport up to an hour or two away. I could even meet someone halfway if they are further. I am super proud of her (I've named her Victoria) and I want her to have a good home where she will be loved and blossom even further into the beautiful dollhouse I know she can be. Beacon Hills are beautiful and I am so sad to give her up but other things in life have gotten in the way.

If anyone has any ideas of how much I could list it for (and where... maybe Ebay?), please let me know. I want to get her rehomed pretty soon, as I am between living situations, but also want to get what she's worth because of the time and financial investments that have gone into it.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!