12 Days of Christmas: 12 special dolls house offers!

Hello, it's been such a long time since I visited this forum as I had almost completely forgotten about it until I stumbled across it in my bookmarks!! I hope you are all well, and have had a lovely Christmas.

I thought I'd share with you that our minis site are providing 12 special offers, which are our 12 days of Christmas Deals! As I've let you in a little late, (due to only just remembering greenleaf!) I'm sorry to say 4 of the offers have been missed, but it's not too late to join for the others.

So far, we have given away a lovely 12th scale Donkey on Day 1, Had 20% off Gift Vouchers on Day 2, 30% off Dolls Houses on day 4, and yesterday we gave away a 5-piece family doll set.

Day 5 today and we are offering an exclusive 25% off across our JiaYi heirloom-quality range.

If you'd like to sign up for the other offers to hit your email inbox, please do so here: http://eepurl.com/JVzMj

You will only receive 1 email each day in the 12 days of Christmas period (ends Jan 5th), you won't receive any correspondance from this mailing list thereafter, and we don't pass on your details to anybody else.

Each offer runs from 8am GMT and ends the next day at 8AM... so are 24 hour offers only!

Our miniatures website can be found here: www.magpies-miniatures.net

Hope to hear from you soon! Niccy x