Orchid For Sale

Jeffrey

I need to thin my collection of houses so I decided to sell the Orchid. I got it as a display model from the local AC Moore. It came pre-shingled, was assembled with hot glue, the outside was just painted. I took it apart, primed the walls, reassembled with appropriate glue, did some simple tapewiring and wallpapered it. I also put in new floors and repainted the outside. The outside railings were beyond repair and have been replaced with different components, the door is handmade as the original was missing. Comes with 1 pin-in light on the second floor and a junction splice underneath, no other light fixtures, furniture or accessories included. Any additional damage has been photographed below. Can be picked up or shipped. PM me with questions or for a price.

More pics here

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this house because it was cheap, and i redid it just because it was there but i never really fell in love with it. Now that I have posted it for sale, its sitting in the corner of the living room SCREAMING to be turned into Honeydukes from Harry Potter so the only option is to give it what it wants. Its no longer for sale. :D