Newport for sale

Ron35

I bought the RGT (newport) from a tag sale about a yr and half ago. I was going to build this for my 6yr old daughter but I ended up finding one at the dump all built and she hardly plays with that one LOL. I started it but only got two windows built and some of the frames painted. I also started to put some of the exterior walls together (USED WHITE GLUE) the base was already built when I got it and thats about all that has been done. This is an old set were the siding is separate from the walls and its made of WOOD (not particle board). I tryed my best to inventory everything and I beleave its all there. I have never built one before so I dont want to mess it up. I'm not sure what I want for it I only payed $5.00 for but because of hard times I dont want to give it away. I'm going to put it on Ebay soon . I'll start it at $20.00 with no reserve and see what happends. There are some pics in my gallery and Here is a link to more PICS . Thank You Ron