Started RGT Newport Kit

DHEngineer

I have an older Batrie (Real Good Toys) Newport kit in plywood. I bought this kit for $100 very recently. I purchased the kit thinking it was new and I am going to fully disclose any issues I've come across so the next owner is not caught off guard like I was. The kit is complete as far as I can tell. All major components are there but I haven't gone through the tiny parts yet (all of which are bagged). The foundation was assembled incorrectly so i took it apart and redid it properly. The windows were improperly assembled, and glued before being painted so I bought all new windows from RGT with acrylic (including the circle window). Including shipping this came out to about $43. I sanded and started repainting 2 of the walls and with my limited spare time know I won't be able to get the kit done by the deadline I've set. In light of this I've decided to sell it. I have $143 into it thus far and will consider all reasonable offers or trades for electrification supplies.

Prefer local pick-up but could possibly ship if buyer was willing to pay.