Problem typing posts

Not knowing computer language, I can't explain what's happening. This is a different computer than I had before and when posting there is no longer the curser, or whatever it's called to let me move around in a sentence if I want to make changes. It will only type from the end . How do I fix this? Also, my daughter left the tapper on and I can't get it back the way I want. I don't use a mouse. I really don't like this computer but have to learn how to fix things or I won't have anything. :happydance:

Are you using Firefox? If so, go the your control panel. On the left bottom side in options choose board settings. Then, on the right side, under posting settings, change type of text editor from rich text editor to standard. It worked for me, it should work for you.

I just clicked standard on options here on the board and as you can see, now it puts my typing at the beginning only. :D I want my curser back. It's only on Greenleaf I have the typing format problem, at least so far. I can't make any changes in my posts. I use Firefox but couldn't find an option for board settings or posting settings in my control panel. I'll keep working on it. :happydance: How do you get to optionns here on the board? I've seen it but can't find it now.