More Work from home prospects

heidiiiii

There was an article in the NY Post that had many ideas for making money at home. I thought I would share the websites with you all.

There is Elance.com and oDesk.com that connect businesses with independent workers.

I know that we already posted about LiveOps.com about operators but there is also AlpineAccess.com.

About.com hires guides to create content based on their proven exxpertise in a specific topic. Currently being recruited are experts in subjects ranging from exotic cars and infectious diseases to Moroccan food. Pay is based on page views and section growth. $18k is average according to the company.

Build a web site and you can generate cash via online advertising. Get started by creating a site or blog based on your area of interest. For example..you love dogs..create a blog all about beagles! Then you register with Google`s AdSense, which works with thousands of advertisers, ads related to your subject will appear on your site. You will get paid from pennies to dollars, depending on a host of factors everytime someone clicks.

There are other options listed like selling your wares on Esty, being a Mystery Shopper, and providing non-medical care for senior citizens.

I hope this helps someone out there to make some extra cash!