So Im very excited that all my kit-bashed pieces that I set overnight came out great! The new front facade fits perfect together. You can see in the picture below that the bottom window no longer overhangs but goes down to the ground now. I did this because I will eventually be covering that part of the facade in stone and thought it would look better, plus, it gave me more room to make the window slighly taller from the top and bottom. The livingroom is going to be a jugsaw puzzle of dark stained paneling so I want this room to receive as much natural light as possible. You can also see the upstairs window was moved up about a half inch as well as made taller and more slim. Today I plan on picking up a stack of foam board and tracing/cutingout subwalls for the entire house so I can do the finishing details on those as well as give the walls a more realstic depth. Just ordered some veneer on ebay (Thanks for the tip @soapz), so I'll be sharing that with you all very soon!
Have a great wednesday everyone!