Fall Wreaths

CJEP

I've been eyeing some of the autumn wreaths I have seen on-line. I decided to try to make some. Here is what I did tonight. I used wire, raffia, paper punched leaves and then decorations I got at Joanns for other one. What do you think? After the glue dries I will hang them on two of my houses tomorrow.

:unsure: the wreaths are LOVLEY and I too need to get going with the fall decoarations, I have a hanuted school to decorate and the witchy tower, and perhaps even Her HIghness wouldn't mind getting some fall feeling.....

Hugs and thanks for sharing!

Oh I love what you have done.

I was thinking of doing something with those leaves I bought at Joanns. I could make a wreath and I was also thinking of stringing some for garland..

*now I have another mini project to do*

candy sprinkles you find in the stores for holidays? I know they have fun shapes,maybe you could varnish or finish them so they would last.
Judging by the damage I've seen to using grains & seeds as furniture decorations & immersing them in varnish, bugs & mice don't seem to consider it a deterrent; one shuuders to think of the havoc they'd wreak with candy sprinkles! It's why I never made the "dried apple" wreath with desiccated cranberries.

Dawn,

If you never get to Joanns to pick up the lil leaves, I have tons. I bought two packages and there are more then enough..I can send them out to you if you like..Pm Me..

I like them both......but the leaves probably more than the other....simply because I miss the fall leaves from New England. This is the only time of year I really miss Maine and Massachusetts!

Wolfie

They are both wonderful. Hope you don't mind if I borrow your ideas for my McKinley.

Please do. That is why I posted them with the things I used to make them. I need to find my maple leaf punch before making another one. Hmmm....where did it go hide?