I am getting another dh

heidiiiii

A lady has a victorian dh that her ex built for their dd. It was from a kit. Dd has outgrown it. Getting the furniture too.

I have to pick it up tomorrow (saturday). I dont know what it is or anything, so it will be eyecandy for ME and for YOU.

Oh I picked up two packs of those tiny leaves at Jo-Ann`s today. Both colors. Going to sprinkle the MHM with them.

I will post pics tomorrow after 2pm..that is when I have to get it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m baacckkkkk!

I had a wonderful day. My friend and I went yard saling and I scored a portable air conditioner for $40! Bought new this year! WooHoo!

Then we went to get the house. Excuse my ignorance. I know that to me it looks like an Orchid but it has a front porch so it isnt an Orchid, so you all can tell me what it is. I am posting pics in the gallery as we speak.

I also got some furniture.

Keep an eye out for a few while I upload.

I am having trouble uploading. It is taking a long time and sometimes it gives me an error message. I will post the pics of the furniture tomorrow morning when I have time to resize them. But the exterior of the house is posted.

I looked it up on the Greenleaf website. I think I am the proud owner of an Arthur. Sweet!