Hi from Holland

ingrid

Hi, I'm Ingrid from Holland and I'm crazy about builiding Doll's Houses. I have visited this forum before, but during the last year I've been very busy creating things for my self-build Doll's House. I became the owner off a Doll's House Plan but the sizes were all wrong. So after measuring and a lot of puzzling I have managed to build my own Doll's House. I want to create everything myself, the house, furniture, doll's, really everything. It will take years, but then.............I will be the proud owner of a Dutch Palace. Please visit my site and let me know if you like my house. It is based on a children TV-show of the sixties and seventies, called Swiebertje. Sorry the site is not translated in English but I'm working on that.

http://www.sweethearts.come2me.nl

Bye Bye, Ingrid. (Don't forget to sign the Guestbook=Gastenboek) :) B)

Thanks everyone!! You all make me blush. I'm really an amateur, but I'm doing the best I can. And according to the dolls, no I only made, as we call him in Holland, Malle Pietje (Silly Peter). He is the owner of an antique's and curiosa shop. And I'm working on this little shop right now. (He is the old man.)