The Edison

birdmom

Okay I was looking at some corona concepts houses and saw the edison. Thought it would be a great one for my possible upcoming daughter birthday project- only problem---- where do I buy one? I don't even see it listed in Greenleaf's company store.

Okay I was looking at some corona concepts houses and saw the edison. Thought it would be a great one for my possible upcoming daughter birthday project- only problem---- where do I buy one? I don't even see it listed in Greenleaf's company store.

Here's a link for one for sale at the Greenleaf website (you have to look for the link to Corona houses):

http://www.corona-concepts.com/dollhouses/dollhouses.htm

and another at a different location:

http://www.bestpricetoys.com/Greenleaf-dol...es-wooden-kits/

I thought the link from the corona site wasn't actually where you buy the dollhouse its just a picture with the msrp. I thought to buy from greenleaf you have to follow the shop link to the company store.

the other one- thank you- I'm checking it out :angry:

I thought the link from the corona site wasn't actually where you buy the dollhouse its just a picture with the msrp. I thought to buy from greenleaf you have to follow the shop link to the company store.

the other one- thank you- I'm checking it out :angry:

Hmm. Maybe so. You can always email them and ask! :cry:

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem with trying to purchase the Edison from the Greenleaf store. The listing does not take you to a spot where you can put it in your cart, and buy it. I emailed Greenleaf's sales dept.yesterday, and their prompt reply was that the house is still available for $39.99, they accept all major credit cards, and paypal, but nothing concrete on how to finalize the sale. I have now emailed the web-support dept,and expained the problem to them. I hope this missing link is an oversight , they can fix it. I'll let you know what the reply is, when it comes. I guess the only other option is to phone them and do the purchase over the phone. I want this house for my 13 yrs.old daughter's second build. She built the Haunted House awhile back, and has been complaining of having run out of room. It will be a Christmas gift, if I can get my hands on it. Wish me luck.

I'm getting the Edison!! I'm getting the Edison!! O.K. my daughter is getting it for Christmas, LOL- Turns out it is a limited edition, in limited quantities, and not accessible for purchase online. If you still want one call the company store at 800-253-7150, and buy it over the phone on your credit card. A super BIG Thank You to Greenleaf and Ms Lisa Roberts for her time in responding so fast to my emails, and all her help!!!! My shopping for this season is officially complete with this purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I sit back and wait for the mailman-

Greenleaf is usually very speedy with shipping too, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation to your new (or your daughter's new that is LOL) house, I too would have suggested you call Lisa as she as well as Bev have always been very nice to deal with taking care of any and all quearies one might have which I always seem to have when purchasing something from outside the EU... :banana:

Hugs

I should have called greenleaf before I gave up then. Instead I went with the sweetheart by duracraft and its going to be a Christmas present. She's 8 and this will be her first official dollhouse build, but shes built a lot of the little wooden kits of things like dinosaurs and other plants and animals, as well as some basic building kits that used foam, so I bet she can do it.

I had made her a primrose for her birthday, but her younger sister took it over and she wants to build her own this time. :p

My 12 yrs old, now 13, built the HH almost entirely by herself, and painted and decorated it too. Until that point she didn't even have an interest in minis. Her house turned out o.k inspite of her inverting the main floor, and the entire house is in the opposite direction than all the pics. I'm sure with just a tiny bit of help your daughter will do just fine with her little house too. Isn't it exciting when we can share our love of minis with others?

Isn't it exciting when we can share our love of minis with others?

Yes it is. I think I am more excited about her getting hers for Christmas than any that I'm working on now. I can't wait to see what colors and things she picks. Last night I had her look at dollhouses with me on the computer and "randomly" brought up the sweetheart- she loved it as soon as she saw it. We looked at a lot more houses but that one she liked a lot (big sigh of relief on my part ). She said she liked the roof on it.

I can't wait to see what your daughter does with the edison. If mine likes building the sweetheart I may have to track down an Edison next.

I'd love to see pics of your Edison Wendy. Your houses are just awesome! P.S. we still need to work out a get together for you to see mine. I haven't forgotten, it just kinda got crazy after Mom's funeral, and the year seemed to have slipped away...Sorry.

My girls Edison arrived on Monday. DH has never run to hide a package so fast. Turns out the actual box inside the Greenleaf package has no markings of any kind, nor any pictures. What a bonus, if by chance she were to come upon it, she'd never suspect it's not just another one of Mom's furure projects. I love you Greeleaf! Thanks!

Yay!!!! Congratulations on the new house, I know someone is going to have soooo much fun with it! Looking forward to seeing how it will look when built and decorated!

Hugs