Dean is at it again

Gayle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I remember from last year you all partied while I slept... Dang these time zones! (Right Anna?)

I intend to have fun though... I'll just sneak in while you all are sleeping...bwaahahaaa!

I've been gathering courage to start making Mary's wedding gown for the past two hours... looks so complicated, but I have to just jump in the deep end, eh? Wish me luck.

Here I am at work running back and forth watching for something to happen. I'm gonna be exhausted by the end of the month. :p

:D We all will be in the same shape by the end of the day!!

From what I remember from last year you all partied while I slept... Dang these time zones! (Right Anna?)

Indeed, the time difference really bothers mew at times, but then again looking at it the other way means that we are ahead of most others :wish: hihi....

I intend to have fun though... I'll just sneak in while you all are sleeping...bwaahahaaa!

You and me both Susanna :p and we'll know alllll about it when they wake up :D

I've been gathering courage to start making Mary's wedding gown for the past two hours... looks so complicated, but I have to just jump in the deep end, eh? Wish me luck.

Ohhh, can't wait to see what you might do, if you are using the patterns I sent, they might look a bit dauntin, but I assure you that they are fairly easy to work with, and a small tip use a wine cork/champagne cork as a filler when sewing the bodice and skirt togehter, it helps when you are not having a doll body in the dress so to speak...

Hugs

Susanna, you'll do a beautiful job on the dress, I'm absolutely positive. Mary will be there to help you, too! :p

The cork is a great idea, Anna - I'll have to remember that one!

Oh and just another thing regarding the corks, I prefer the corks that are "Un-used" but otherwise I only use the ones from white wines... :D but that is just me LOL

Hugs

and a small tip use a wine cork/champagne cork as a filler when sewing the bodice and skirt togehter, it helps when you are not having a doll body in the dress so to speak...

Well if that isn't a good excuse to go empty a bottle... heheheee...

???????

When I clicked on the Greenleaf site from my message boards bookmark, I got a wonerfully Hallowe'en decorated page. But when I entered my name and password, POOFFFFFFF!, it was gone. Did I unintentionally cast a Begone-with-you spell?

???????

When I clicked on the Greenleaf site from my message boards bookmark, I got a wonerfully Hallowe'en decorated page. But when I entered my name and password, POOFFFFFFF!, it was gone. Did I unintentionally cast a Begone-with-you spell?

:yay: sounds like it is time to bring out the pipes and Sherlock hats to figure this one out :yay: :wish: oooops, wrong one, oh well this one will have to do.... :p

:D Hugs :wish:

That happened to me too! I have been sitting here hitting refresh for a while and suddenly it changed to a fall skin! Really beautiful but definitely not hallowe'en and then two minutes later I hit refresh and it was gone...spooky!!

Did I unintentionally cast a Begone-with-you spell?

If you did and it worked, I'd really like for you to cast it on my ex. I've been trying to get rid of him for years! <cackle>

If the skin was there and then gone, that probably means that Dean and Dragonfly are working on the skins right now and testing them. <happy dancing in a spiral> Yay!

Deb

See its true Dean is playing with us Halloween one minute then regular

Please Please pretty mini please Dean Give us the Halloween background.

Now if we can only get him to keep the Halloween and Christmas background option year round. :D

Ohh a fall background VERY Nice! I can only imagine how long it takes you to create these backgrounds.

Thanks Dean!!!!