Dean is at it again

Gayle

1 more day!!!! :yay:

I am going to work on this Arthur to keep my mind off of it..

:) Ohhhh, I can feel :) is coming!!!! Yay, and you know I think I start October a little earlier thatn most of you :wish: good in some ways, less good in others LOL

But seriously, I had a blast earlier today as Her Highenss claimed some attention as she wanted to be all dressed to welcome Thumper and had me give the bookstore shop up for a couple of weeks as the contractors are taking forever getting the shelves and such in.... :dunno:

WIll have to resize the picture first but as I am on the wrong computer (sigh) right now that will have to wait a little....

Ahah, could post the pic in the blog area, yay, so here goes, mind you it is a huuuge picture, will resize it later on, promise as well as add more shots of this that and the other :cry:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...;blogid=41&

Hugs

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more day!!!! I can't wait to have the Halloween skin back! I love that! It becomes my new background at work!!

One more day - I'm spending today decorating the house so the Halloween lights will be all ready to go tomorrow! I've got two cool window scene setters in the bedroom windows - one big cat eye in each making it look like a huge cat is stuffed inside the house! :)

And I have arms and legs and other body parts all over my living room floor working on my tyke's costume for Halloween this year! My favorite time of year... so exciting!

Wowww!!!! That house is fantastic!!! I better get crackin on my current house and finish it.. cause now I know what my next one will be! Halloween is my favorite holiday, so fun! and spooky!!

Good luck to everyone who entered the contest.. and by the way, who is Dean? I'm a newby.

Michelle

One day left! I'm going to do laundry, work on some flowers, work onthe Pierce and the Fairfield, and stop chewing my nails! I'm so excited! I missed out on all the halloween fun last year as I wasn't here! But we can't go back! So I'll be happy this year!

Wolfie

One day left! I'm going to do laundry, work on some flowers, work onthe Pierce and the Fairfield, and stop chewing my nails! I'm so excited! I missed out on all the halloween fun last year as I wasn't here! But we can't go back! So I'll be happy this year!

Wolfie

I think you are in fora treat Gina :) and I just know that there will be a lot of chatter going on around here!!!! Lots and lots of inspiration and sharing ideas for a good haunt!

Hugs

Well I will miss the first few days of all this excitement :) I have to fly down to Vancouver to deal with some potential problems with the baby. Will not take my laptop as I do not want to lug anything more than necessary this trip! I hope to be back Wed night and will join in all the fun then!

Please don't do toooooooo much awesome stuff the first few days Dean!!

Well I will miss the first few days of all this excitement :wub: I have to fly down to Vancouver to deal with some potential problems with the baby. Will not take my laptop as I do not want to lug anything more than necessary this trip! I hope to be back Wed night and will join in all the fun then!

Please don't do toooooooo much awesome stuff the first few days Dean!!

Don't worry Michelle, last year, the whole month of October was chock full of fun! I hope all is well with you and the baby - I will be thinking of you, and sending positive energy to see you through.

I'm getting suited up! Have the defilibrator on already, my pace maker is working fine, my socks are clean and ready, and I've got enough Halloween candy stocked up so I can be on the puter all day! Whew! Also my heart surgeon is spending his month long vacation here so he can keep an eye on me!

Wolfie - old but healthy!

Yeah, common Dean! Let's go! I can't hold these paddles much longer in anticipation! It's "fright day!" Gimmee a fright! LOL

Wolfie waiting patiently in her chair - paddles in hand, doctor standing behind.......

Don't worry! Wolfie has the constitution of a person much younger than she is! Or at least I think I do! I got up at 6:30 my time and turned on the puter even though Princess was standing there with crossed eyes and legs waiting to go outside......dashed downstairs while it was warming up (the computer not the dog) let her out, turned on Mr. Stove and dashed back upstairs and put my favorite halloween socks on, white with orange toes and heels and with pumpkins scattered all over, with two black cats on the cuffs.....still wearing my flannel nightie! (Now that's a scary sight!) Then had to leave to let the dog back in and give her her meds, then ran back upstairs again! Also while I was down there I checked my latest project - punched out 55 or so more ivy leaves and took out an elk roast for dinner for tonight from the freezer! And here I am back here, and still no halloween frights! Only me, the big fright in our house, hair all messed up, socks on, paddles in hand, doctor behind me, and what do I find? N OTHING!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL I'm waiting ever so patiently!

Wolfie

Ummm ... where was it posted that there was going to be more to this year's Halloween madness than the wonderful Haunted Beacon Hill giveaway?

Good point Kathie...was thinking the same thing....

I'm excited, and curious to know what happens today!

Wolfie, take it easy .... October is a loooooong month!

(On the "spooky" page with the Beacon Hill contest, it says that October is the month of ghostly giveaways, and Greenleaf is kicking it off with the draw for the BH.)

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/boo/