New Galleries

No Teresa, it isn't just you. I checked and didn't see anything under the Winter Contest either yet it says there are three.

I'm sorry I can't help you with putting your pictures in, but surely someone will be along to lead you through.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see what you're doing there!

Wendy

The three pictures weren’t actually there. It now displays the proper count.

The gallery is ready and waiting for you to post your entries! If you would like to add your entry, go into the Gallery and over in the upper right hand side you will a button that says “New Album”. Click that button and it will launch your album manager. Enter a name for your album and a description if you wish and select the check box so that others can view your pictures. Click the “Create Album” button. You can now manage your album by going to My Controls and under the Invision Gallery section click “Your Albums”. The album you just created will be on the right side. You can upload images by selecting that action in the drop down menu. If anyone has a problem with available space, notify Tracy and we will make arrangements to expand your account.

I hope that helps!

Dean

Sorry, but I don't see a 'New Album' button in the Haunted House Gallery, just a 'new image' button. I know how to get to the Member's Gallery and make a new album which goes into the Member's Gallery, but I would like these pictures in the 'Haunted House Gallery'. How do I get them there without loading them one by one and also keeping them together under one name (for instance MiniMadWoman's Haunted House)?

I posted a couple of pictures, but it doesn't look right to me, so will wait until I get more instruction! :D

Thanks!