Saying hi!

cav

Hi all! Tracy twisted my rubber arm to join up so wanted to say hi and see what evryone is doing! I of course have tons of projects going (half-finished. ha!) The latest is a Teapot Shoppe from the Street of Shops in progress. I did kitbash a Primrose to make into my haunted house which was fun to do. Photos at my website, http://cverstraete.com. Please sign the guestbook if you visit. Thanks! Chris V.

:rolleyes:

Hi all! Tracy twisted my rubber arm to join up so wanted to say hi and see what evryone is doing! I of course have tons of projects going (half-finished. ha!)

When she says Rubber, She means it is really rubber LOL. It did not take much twisting of course :rolleyes: . It's funny you are only 1/2 finished with your houses since most are 1/2" scale.

Welcome to the forum Chris!

Welcome Chris! I visited your site and there's some pretty amazing stuff there! You're haunted house gave me the creeps and a few good laughs! Love the guy relaxing on the sofa!! I'd say he was a little too relaxed!! ;)