11/03/05 Where Are You??

Minis On The Edge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I´m in Hamburg in the North of Germany / Europe but I wish I was somewhere else right now (it´s soo cold here with snow and strong winds, quite unusual for the end of March and everybody seems to be fed up with this long winter... :bangin: )

• 1 month later...

never paid this any mind before!i covered this before in another spot in an exchange with holly.but just for fun:i am in Alabama,south eastern corner.we're the last town on highway 90 or interstate 10 before you enter mississippi. Kat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Morningstar,I'm in Grand Bay,Alabama,(which earlier I said is in the South Eastern corner,but,no,it is the South Western corner of Alabama-geez,how'd I miss that!). But I spent most of my childhood in North Highlands and Citrus Heights,in Sacramento County. Graduated from San Juan- many eons ago!!LOL

• Like 1

I'm in College Greens at the moment. Along Folsom Blvd. :D I've been here for almost 5yrs, am hoping to be out of here in the next year or so.. Hoping sooner. Can't deal too much longer with the noisy upstairs neighbor. She's only been there for a lil' over 2 wks and she makes more noise than a heard of wild buffalo. :(

~morning

• 2 weeks later...

On the Mississippi Gulf Coast where it is surprisingly very cold - I can't remember signing up for these temperatures.... but it is sunny today and in a few weeks we are going to back to incredible heat :D

Across the stateline from Soapz in South West Alabama-Having spent most of my childhood in Morningstar's neck of the woods,this cold wave stinks!! I cannot wait to sweat again,to be quite frank!! :)

• Like 1