11/03/05 Where Are You??

Minis On The Edge

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
i added myself to the map!

hmmm...it looks like i'm all by my lonesome up here in the NW corner of the mini-world on this forum. could it be true???

I just added myself to the map. Cute idea!

Brenda, don't look at yourself as being by your lonesome ... look at yourself as part of the Lewis & Clark expedition and just think of what they started ... hehehehe

Hi Kathie - LOL!!! Teehee, I've even been to the Lewis and Clark monument-thingy (like my word? :lol: ) in Seaside, OR (where their trail ended).

It really does seem like, from this map anyways, that dollhouses/miniatures is a lot more popular in the East Coast and Midwest than over here in the West.

Hi Kathie - LOL!!! Teehee, I've even been to the Lewis and Clark monument-thingy (like my word? :lol: ) in Seaside, OR (where their trail ended).

It really does seem like, from this map anyways, that dollhouses/miniatures is a lot more popular in the East Coast and Midwest than over here in the West.

There must be a few, since they're having that mini show in Seattle...maybe you can get some more people on this website and make connections for yourself!

hmmm...it looks like i'm all by my lonesome up here in the NW corner of the mini-world on this forum. could it be true???

Hi Brenda! (waving wildly from Poulsbo WA) We're practically neighbors! I used to live in Lakewood several years ago when my boys were little boys :lol: I grew up in Tacoma. We've been here in Poulsbo for about 10 - 12 years now.

Lisa

p.s. just added myself to the map too.

If y ou have not done so yet, please sign in and put yourself on our Map! It's so cool to see "where" everyone is. You don't have to put in your addresses but it's nice to know what city you are from.

;)

Thank You to all who have signed in already!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...