Minis On The Edge

11/03/05 Where Are You??

I am in  Robin Hoods Country of the UK. My avatar is the picture I am always known for. It reflects the real me :) x

It seems I am following you round the forum.

I used to live near Nottingham many years ago,my RAF  husband was posted there

• Like 1

Based in Northamptonshire, UK. Looking around, it doesn't look like much activity on the forums? Is this just quiet time, or is it like this in general?

2 hours ago, Formiddable said:

Based in Northamptonshire, UK. Looking around, it doesn't look like much activity on the forums? Is this just quiet time, or is it like this in general?

Most of our members are in the USA. When you posted this, it was 9 am on the East Coast and 6 am on the West Coast. Traffic here comes and goes with the time of day, day of the week, and so forth. 

What is your interest in miniatures?

Agnus, I hope you will post an introduction in the Newcomers' forum and let us know which houses you're building/ have built.

Good morning, Anne.  One of my favorite places in Louisville is the Louisville Slugger factory.

I'm from Singapore, went to high school and university in the United Kingdom but now back in Singapore for the next few years. :)

John, why not post an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum?  Are you a kit builder, or scratch builder?  How many dollhouses have you built?  Or are you a collector?