WLS

nuttiwebgal

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynnette, LOOK AT THAT CUTE LITTLE CHIN!! You look amazing!!

So good for you that you walked the perimeter of WalMart and then went an extra mile and did some more walking!! Baby steps, girlfriend, baby steps!! And swimming to top it all off . . . you're unstoppable! And talk about inspirational . . . you're my hero!! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

a little wow moment happened to me today.

last night I went through one of my drawers I havent been in for awhile and I found some clothes I havent worn in years...today I have on a pair of shorts from that drawer.

it was weird going through it knowing at one time I wore those sizes and finding it hard to realize I will again.

I also went shopping with Pixie yesterday...by myself. I havent trusted myself to do that til now. I had her monkey backpac/harness on her but as I walked all the way through the store instead of needing the wheelchair we had a great time. :thumb:

we went to Micheals...if you are in need of Halloween decor for your spooky projects get there! I got skull and crossbones battery operated lights.

now where are the batteries? :angry:

tomorrow is the support group...we are having a plastic surgeon come talk to us.

I am looking forward to that and also I get to weigh!

since I have upped my protien I have noticed another change in my face and hands.

finally broke down and got the plastic ring gaurds for my rings. but Im thinking about buying a CZ ring to wear untill I am done loosing and than get mine all resized.

but probably not as I LOVE my rings and hate not wearing them!

I do thank all of you for your continuous support!

you have no idea how wonderful it makes me feel to see all of your positive posts!

nutti :unsure:

Oh I am so happy for you Lynette.

Things that many take for granted are actually harder for other people. Now you can walk to store the whole way.

Which made you the proudest...Walking the stores with no wheelchair OR fitting in clothes that have been long abandoned?

omGAWD yall

I was so psyched up I went and tried on those goal jeans that I bought for Mothers day

I am WEARING them!

they are tight but they are on and Im sitting here typing this!

I am sooo happy!

so I stopped everything I was doing to have Catriona snap a photo

post-9-1189289244_thumb.jpg

the shirt is a 4x that my aunt gave to me. that I have been waiting to wear.

makes me want to go dig out all of my old clothes and see what fits and what doesnt!

so glad I kept some of my favorites.

Wendy...dont think a few tears havent been shed! I feel so blessed at another chance for life and being able to do what so many including myself take for granted!

I am so happy...we are thinking about going to the mall....

now I got to get a new bra in a smaller size...the old ones just arent keeping the girls in the appropriate place...LOL

nutti :thumb:

now I got to get a new bra in a smaller size...the old ones just arent keeping the girls in the appropriate place...LOL

nutti :thumb:

*water spray all over monitor*

ROFLMBOPIMP!

You are looking great girl!

I am so happy...we are thinking about going to the mall....

nutti :p

Nutti you're right OMGawd! Oh and please...take care of the "girls"

Thanks all! I find it very interresting to watch this and see where it might go.

perhaps even still I have a hard time believing that I may again have a life outside of my house.

the almost 2 yrs I stayed in my home having female issues did not help my situation....yes I was housebound....but not by my weight...weird huh. up until the female issues I went out and did my thing. but I did not gain during the period of time...I lost...almost 100lbs...why??

I believ getting my apnea machine started the process and than getting diagnosed with Metabolic disorder and takinga thyroid pill everyday...started me on my way. Im ready to go the rest of the way now.

update....only 2 lbs gone since last month. I was discouraged but one of the gals reminded me that we not only loose lbs but we loose inches and maybe that is what I had done....hmmmm well I can get into those jeans....soo maybe thats what has happened. I have upped my protien intake and that is suppose to help. now I have to get more excersize.

to day after support group,Catriona and I went to a couple of shops.....yes I said a couple that means 2 on the spur of the moment and I walked Both stores. the 2nd one wore me out...Halloween Express...grand opening...woohoo we had fun there.

we will go back and get some stuff in October when we go back to group.

I really do appreciate yall keeping up with me...in is very incouraging!

nutti :p