WLS

nuttiwebgal

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, wasn't it just yesterday that she was crawling around on the floor? When did Pixie start growing up?? LOL!

Nutti, your day at the lake sounds wonderful! It's great that you're feeling more active just in time to be able to do those kinds of things with Pixie. I see some great childhood memories in the making.

BTW, has your son been home lately to see the new you, or is he just going to be totally blown away the next time he comes home on leave?

Deb

BTW, has your son been home lately to see the new you, or is he just going to be totally blown away the next time he comes home on leave?

you know he wont be home for another yr. he is allowed leave between post but is saving for a 10 day stay in egypt on his way to his next post so no he hasnt seen me.and wont till Im almost finished...he did say he was worried he wouldnt know how I was.

I would think he of the 3 could remember a time when I was active and not as big as I have been the last 5 yrs. so I look forward to seeing his reaction. he also has seen no photos yet!

nutti :)

If you don't post another rogress picture soon we won't know who you are when you do! (hint, hint)

dont rush me! :)

LOL! actually I will take some next weekend after the 27th because the 27th is my surgerversery. so thats when you can expect a new photo. although I do have one that I took in my "shirt" you know the one you wear anyplace nice. at support group its called your uniform.

my "shirt" was bought big but I swim in it now...its crazy. I know I should expect the loss but its almost unreal to me. I have started seeing some change in the mirror...the face mainly.

nutti :p

ok I changed my mind.

here is the pic.....LOL

post-9-1188158086_thumb.jpg

:) Oh my Gaaaawd!!! :p you go girl bit also you take it easy prety please and listen to the body and enjoy all the changes and, and... And wow, you look great!!!!

HUGS

Oh my gosh! Nutti, you look FANTASTIC! (But such a serious look on your face - or is it awesome determination to keep up the good work?) How are you feeling? I hope your energy levels and health are improving as your weight level goes down - is it all good, or are there "bad" days? Not meaning to be nosy, I would just like to understand how you are doing as you work this amazing transformation.

now that things are back to what we call normal

I am mostly having good and better days.

I would like to be more active but it has got to cool down.

I have gone swimming a few times once today...today was easier to haul myself up the ladder

so Im going again tomorrow. so Im gaining my strength back. little bit at a time.

as for the eating.....well Im doing ok...learning what works one day may not the next

I think Im actually doing better than some stories Ive read.

I have had issues with getting sick from eating to much or to fast...not sure how to relearn this aspect of my eating habits. LOL too much for me is anything over 1/4 cup of food. Im getting better with the drinking and stop 30 mins before and 15 mins after eating. its suppose to be and hour/30 mins but Im working on it.

my rings are really starting to bug me.

so all in all I am doing Good!

nutti :)

Nutti, it's great to hear how well you are adjusting. Will you gradually eat a little more? I'm not sure how this works .... do you need more surgery eventually, or are you good to go? Timing the drinking must be a real pain - especially in the hot days, when a cool drink is all one thinks about! Now that these are your main worries, you can look back on what you must have been going through (pain, low energy problems, and no doubt ill health) with relief that it's fast becoming a memory only. Your family must be feeling better too - watching your progress, and seeing all the benefits - it's a win-win situation, that's for sure! You are setting an awesome example.

well tonight I have taken new photos!

post-9-1188450906_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Catriona said my face should reflect my shirt! soo I obliged her! plz note my rings.

I had to move my wedding band to on top of my anniversery ring. to keep it from falling off and it likes to flip!

Seriously this is the new photo for the month

post-9-1188451208_thumb.jpg

I am also taking monthly photos in my swimsuit also but those are for my eyes only :)

I had a great day today.....I went to Wal-marts by myself today and walked for the one item I was there for and since I was there I thought...why not take a walk so I walked half of the supercenter...the perimeter. and than I had time to kill so I went up town and went to the Nearly New shop...its like a Penny's or Macy's returns....I havent been there in years.

and I went swimming tonight also. I feel so good!

Have a great day!

nutti :wub: