10/31/05 Haunted House Give Away

Redrum......Redrum......Redrum......

Where have we heard that in a scary movie?

The first person to reply the name of the movie that had a little boy saying this, will win a haunted house. This movie has been on digital satelight 4 times this weekend.

PLEASE Send me a PM with your answer!!

PS. redrum spelled backwards means Murder <_<

Ready, Set, Go.................................

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, lets see if this work, I now know what the little boy's character went by, had it tumbling round in my head for a while, should I tell his name???? <_<

Starts with a D....

It is kind of a limited selection on in these parts of the world, might be something like Friday the 13th, or the one with Jamie Lee Curtis H20 or something like that. Oldies one might say? Sort of scary but safe non the less.

Mini-hugs

Help please~ How do you all get the updated messages? I ususally have to leave and go back to the home page then click back onto the topic...does that make sense? Is there a faster way?

I don't know really luvmypoodle because it was wayyy past my bedtime over here LOL, first question coma aorund 11 in the evening here so after that my eyes were going cross wise so I had tucked my self in instead.

Mini-hugs

You can either use the update button in your browser, when I use the explorer browser it is a button on the toolbar that has two green arrows in sort of a circle shape or I think you can push the F5 button on your keyboard?

Well I must be off for a while keeping the fingers crossed that Tracey won't start another competition too soon so that I miss that one...

Hope this helps a little Shelly

Mini-hugs

Since we now have permanent custody of a 3 and 5 yo we get to go TRICK OR TREATING for the first time in 20 years...Ugh, I love these two to death but there are some things I would rather not do but I WILL>.......

They are our grandchildren and we have had them for about 11 monthes. We got them last year on December 18th and we got permanent custody of them in September...Yeah...at least we can sleep at night because we know they are safe BUT some nights we don't get much sleep at all.....They crawl in bed with us.

Wow and I thought I'd watched all the scarey movies - sheesh! LOL I betcha I know which one it is but ONLY cause of the hint that it's been played 4 times this weekend lol - I guess I really need to sit down and spend some quality time with horror films heheheh :lol:

I had wanted to stay home and scare trick or treaters - but the son wants to go trick or treating - so I guess i'll be wandering the neighborhood tonight in search of homes with jack o'lanters on their porches - me, him and the usuall 4 other kids that trick or treat in this neighborhood - sad aint it when you only get 4 trick or treaters a year?

-David

-

LOL thats not many trick or treaters david but I dont think we will have many in our housing area. We live on a military base and half of our block is empty because they are tearing down the houses after they move everybody out. So it will probably only be my neighbours kids which there are 5 of. So after that I will probably watch all the scary movies on and stay up because Im scared. Atleast I dont have to sleep outside in the woods like my hubby. He is training liutenants I think that would be too spooky.