10/30/05 Haunted House Give Away!

Thank you to everyone for the Congrats... I have to say I am really surprised and thrilled to have this house. It will be my first Greenleaf so I am really looking forward to this one <_<

Besides Halloween is one of my fav holidays.

To those that thanked me for the how to's and printies... You are so welcome and if you need anything... Just yell ... I am a Printie nut and have done custom stuff for folks too for fun :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Terri!

I loved all your mini printies and have done several of them.  I should take pictures and post them on my site . . . maybe tomorrow . . . I'm exhausted after Tracy's fireplace class!  <_<

I've done the Red Rose tea box, the Carnation hot chocolate box and a couple of book printies!  I also have printed out the ouji board, oh and several other ones, waiting all to be cut out and made into their little selves.

Thanks so much!!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool Teresa that means you must have gone to my website to gather up some more of my printables :) I am glad you liked them. The Red Rose tea box is one of my newer ones. I usually have about 5 printies in the works and when I get a spirt of creativity going for graphics I get them all done :unsure:

Please ... do take pics I would love to see what you made and thanks for the congrats :D

:) As for mini work......I get soooooooo many "blocks" that sometimes I sit and stare and do nothing lol  So many ideas....but can't get them from my head to creation <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Barb sometimes to get Unblocked you need to have friends to brainstorm with. I love to brainstorm with folks it even helps me with some of my own projects :unsure:

Next time just jump online tell everyone what you are working on and what you need help/ideas for... it really does help :D

Here is the Link to the class Terri:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...p?showtopic=866

Send me a PM with your physical address so I can have your house shipped.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Tracy... I have bookmarked it and will run through that class I really wanted to be there for it but ended up at my parents for dinner tonight instead... has hoped there was a log <_<

I will email you privately with my address... Thanks a million Tracy!!!

<_< Wellllllll since you offered :unsure:  I would appreciate a sewing tape measure for a swap I am in ...  Thanks Terri

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually ... I do have one on hand but it isnt mine... it is one I have in my collection and it is quite simple but I will gladly share it with you :)

Any other sewing stuff you need?

What a great day this has been... I really had planned on staying home and cleaning windows but got a call half way through to go to dinner... HECK YA!!! Better than cleaning windows all day LOL

Then to come on here to play catch up to find that I won a Greenleaf Haunted House... A perfect end to a perfect day.

Tomorrow I am back to work in both my office and my workshop. I have to paint and label about 50 V05 cans... Geez why do I leave things to the last minute LOL

I will be popping in tomorrow to see how everyone is doing and checking to see if there are any "Spooky and Creepy" visitors ... <_<

Hmmm maybe some virual trick or treating LOL

<_< Ohhhhh ty Terri  that is awesome......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now do you know why it is good to ask??? LOL I have a pretty good collection of Printables and if I don't have I may know where it is and if not... I might be able to make it.

I had a gal one day just busting to find a nice corset box but couldnt find one she liked... she only mentioned it on MCC and in about 30 mins she has a custom one sent to her... she was tickled pink.

So just ask :)

TERRY!!!! Well I am in need of a printie or two :)

File folder with confidential on the cover

dictionary

some regular office supplies

also some garden printables

books like winnie the pooh books just the covers nothing inside.

Christmas cards

Wow I have opened a can of worms LOL <_<

Terri I saw someplace where you were talking about how to make a lemon pie and I was going to try my had at making a pie tomorrow and was curious.

What did you use for the topping or did you have one???

I want to be able for my mini people too see what type of pie they are going to eat.

I want to make blueberry pie too what do you suggest for the top. I want the blueberries to show through. I am using beads and gallery glass.

mini hugs

jennifer

Thanks barb I just send it to a couple other groups and some non mini friends and co workers.

That is just to cute, I bet that program is fun to use.

was it hard to learn??

mini hugs

Jennifer

TERRY!!!! Well I am in need of a printie or two  :D

File folder with confidential on the cover

dictionary

some regular office supplies

also some garden printables

books like winnie the pooh books just the covers nothing inside.

Christmas cards

Wow I have opened a can of worms LOL  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay lets see what I can do here to get you started.... first here is a site that has a few nice office supply printables http://www.geocities.com/miniboopin/office.html

And attached you will find a few more :)

As for Garden Printables I know that Boops http://www.geocities.com/boopmini40/ has tons of them. Is there certain items you are looking for?

I don't have Xmas Cards but Jim's Printables does have a few... http://www.printmini.com/printables/holiday/index.shtml

I can check into the Winnie the Pooh books and let you know :unsure:

Hope this is a help

Terri I saw someplace where you were talking about how to make a lemon pie and I was going to try my had at making a pie tomorrow and was curious.

What did you use for the topping or did you have one???

I want to be able for my mini people too see what type of pie they are going to eat.

I want to make blueberry pie too what do you suggest for the top. I want the blueberries to show through. I am using beads and gallery glass.

mini hugs

jennifer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jen my Lemon Pies just have a dab of Merangue on the top... I use DAP Caulking on mine. Now I have seen others cover the top and once it is dry they dust it with a little Rusty Coloured pastel chalks to get the browned tips.

As for what I use for the Lemon... that is Sunshine or Sunny Yellow Gallery glass... can't remember of the top of my head which is the right name.

As for your Blueberry Pie... Well I have been called Anal Annie... I made Lattice Tops for my pies, by cutting thin little strips of Ochre or Champagne Coloured clay and then create the top separately and then placed it on the top of my berries... then I trimmed off the over hang using my exacto knife. Just dust the top with the same Rusty Brown chalk and you are all set.

Now my Berries are not glass beads.. I use painted "Brown" mustard seeds... these are about half the size of reg mustard seeds and I use "Blueberry" Paint. Once the top is on... I squeeze a little Saphire Gallery glass into the openings, after its baked, using the tiny tips that you can get.

You can see some of my baked goods on my Webshots site http://community.webshots.com/user/applegate_minis can't remember which folder sorry.