10/30/05 Haunted House Give Away!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barb I was wondering where you have been...

mini hugs

Jennifer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwwww thanks Jennifer for missing me....

The teens were using the puter as well as I was busy with Sunday Roast Beef dinner....making it, that is....as well as taking a little time to do some mini's <_<

Congratulations Terri!

I loved all your mini printies and have done several of them. I should take pictures and post them on my site . . . maybe tomorrow . . . I'm exhausted after Tracy's fireplace class! <_<

I've done the Red Rose tea box, the Carnation hot chocolate box and a couple of book printies! I also have printed out the ouji board, oh and several other ones, waiting all to be cut out and made into their little selves.

Thanks so much!! :)

I bet you get a lot of mini work in the day time then huh???

I get distracted with soap opera's on ABC <_<

I work 2nd shift so I can usually get one in before I leave.

mini hugs

Jennifer

Mini weekend :) at your house??? Your kids would disown you

It will be about 4pm CST So if you need to run errands (Like to get stuff for the wonderful class tonight Fireplace class Go ahead but I'll see you "around" for the 1st contest. I will do the last one after 7pm CST which our fireplace chat  time <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nuts I was going to ask when class was going to be Tracy as I was very interested in this process. Is there a file or log that I can get from the class?

I belong to a Mini doll list and this whole month we have been releasing wizards and writing spells.  Would be fun to add a witch haven cottage to the whole!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Shelly as soon as I seen your post I knew I just knew you <_< You are doing Wizard and Writing Spells? Where could one take a peek at that?

YIIIPPPEEEE!  You do noy know how techy NOt saviy I am ( apparently can't spell either)    <_<

At least my dh will get to use the computer now LOL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats Mel on the new house... I hope you have a blast putting it together :)

Hello Terri~

The msat mini doll list has been have a month long witches and wizards event. We have had a different guest witch each day who has been awarding glimmers and prizes along with different contests each day...

tomorrow is the grand prize day...we have been solving a spellbook puzzle all month and gathering glimmers to purchase items needed for the last day of the contest....

Okay First off I want to say Thank You to Kato_411 for being a new member and contributing the Most freebies and help printies in such a short period of time here.

You win a free Hauned house for your Many Mini Contributions!!! You won after pulling your name out of a hat of 3 other newbies! Congratulations!!

There will be one more very soon. I am doing the class now too so Thank you for your patience!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh My Goodness!!!! Thank you Tracy for telling me about this forum and to have won something to boot is just great.

Wooo HOoooo I am tickled pink!!! Cant wait to get it.. <_<