10/30/05 Haunted House Give Away!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Lyn, it was a toughie wasn't it? And here I were thinking I had started to get the hang of things <_< oh well I sure discovered some more great minis that I definitley will go back and check out in the morning, actually a bit to tired right now to fully appreciate all the lovley pieces!

Mini-hugs

Tracy just let me know did I post the link right? I copied the shortcut, but was sure if it was the right way to do it. So for future reference did it work?

Peggi

Poor dense me, still scratching my head at the correct answer, lol. Can't figure out how Melanie came up with it. Oh well... Maybe the next question will be a Halloween question again that I can use my google powers on, bwahahahaha

Trudi

This was fun but I better get myself well tucked in pretty soon or my nose will be buried into the keyboard preeeetty soon.

Will have to be ready to greet all the little witches, mosnters and goblins that might come round tomorrow <_< hopefully there will be some time to mini as well!

Mini-hugs

Okay First off I want to say Thank You to Kato_411 for being a new member and contributing the Most freebies and help printies in such a short period of time here.

You win a free Hauned house for your Many Mini Contributions!!! You won after pulling your name out of a hat of 3 other newbies! Congratulations!!

There will be one more very soon. I am doing the class now too so Thank you for your patience!