10/30/05 Haunted House Give Away!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we eagerly awaiting in the starting grid or what ladies and gents???

After a day of clearing up after a Halloween party last night I can surley get some inspiration for a haunted house LOL

Mini-hugs

Just in case people have some running around to do today, I will give you a round about time for the 1st contest. It will be about 4pm CST So if you need to run errands (Like to get stuff for the wonderful class tonight Fireplace class Go ahead but I'll see you "around" for the 1st contest. I will do the last one after 7pm CST which our fireplace chat time ;)

I will not give you round about times tomorrow because to me, it takes away the excitment.

:blink:

:blink: Hmmm, me and those time zones, I will have to figure it out somehow ;) As for me it is mid afternoon-ish sort of over here in Sweden.

Mini-hugs

phew I do think I have found out a possible time zone answer, I think I am 6 hours ahead so that means around 10 this evening for me. He, will have to set an alarm clock now to remind me of my important check up on the competition :blink:

Mini-hugs again

Thanks Strudle, but it is m ostly due to my lack of "remembering" time frames, since I tend to get all wrapped in whatever I am doing at the moment and right now as the schools are having a week's holiday I am enjoying some time "off" which means I indulge myself to skip and jump between all those minis I have on the go at the same time.

Today I have been going back and forth between the Christmas house and the witchy tower since I can't stand sitting and watch either glue or paint dry. :blink:

Right now since both of them needs some drying I am going to tackle making a mini two storey haunted house that I made myself on the computer and printed on a heavier paper, will see how it turns out.

Good luck to you too!

Mini-hugs

I am jealous I am not celebrating halloween the 3rd year in a row and it'smy daughters first halloween but I dont want to celebrate while my husband is stuck at work again 3rd year running by himself So I guess the marine corps has got it in for halloween and plus half our blco is empty so I dont think we will have to man trick or treaters this year :blink:. Happy Halloween everyone! and Good luck trying to win the haunted house!!

Hope you do too Lyn  :blink:    Your puppy is just gorgeous!!!  What's his name?

Best of luck to everyone.  Am getting ready to leave for work so will check in later and see who were the lucky winners today!

Debbie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Deb, That puppy is Autumn she was 6 weeks old in that picture she is now a year old. Shes my baby!!

Lyn

Thank you so much for the link to the time zones, I will book mark it, today we have changed our clocks one hour backwards so I am still a bit off timewise but it sure felt good this morning when we woke up and had an extra hour to snooze if we wanted to LOL

Mini-hugs

Yes I do know what you mean about the time changing and the difficulties they can cause!

Before when our dog was our "clock" these tiems always cuased big troubles for her routines poor little one.

Mini-hugs

AAAAHHHHH..the time change! It's funny on the upside of Indiana...never saw so many politicians busy arguing if we should have one or not! I actually lived in one time zone and worked in another! Wasn't hard to figure out why the bank was closed when I thought it would be open! Finally we just set our clocks on the time where we worked (the nearest town). I have a brother-in-law who lives in France and it's 8 (?) hours difference...As long as I got to work on time....

Now the time is going so fast ever since I had children! Never was I so aware of the passage of time, so visible in little ones as they grow daily! Have a great Halloween everyone! <_<