Beacon Hill

IAK

So I just put the last piece of siding on the B & B. Hopefully tomorrow I can paint her

post-663-1184640345_thumb.jpg

A couple more shots in my gallery so you can see them Bec :congrats:

Wow, Irene! Looking great. I can't wait to see her painted. The extensions fit brilliantly; you've done a wonderful job. I like the french doors onto the kitchen extension - what will the room with the french doors be?

Jackie

I like the french doors onto the kitchen extension - what will the room with the french doors be?

Jackie

Oh that room is going to be a library or reading room..kind of a place the quests can go and just relax :congrats:

:flowers: Its great! I'm building another Beacon Hill and perhaps you can help me. If you place the siding now won't you have problem with the vertical trim? I'm thinking about painting the siding before placing it but I really don't know what will be the best way.

LIdia,

I am not Irene but what I did was keep the siding from the corners so to speak so hoping the vertical trim covers it. I had to rip it out the first time cause I tried to meet the corners.

Maybe that helps? Irene is great on this stuff!

Bec

:banana: Its great! I'm building another Beacon Hill and perhaps you can help me. If you place the siding now won't you have problem with the vertical trim? I'm thinking about painting the siding before placing it but I really don't know what will be the best way.

Well I put some trim on already and it just glues right over the siding :flowers:

Irene,

Love the stone work. What kind of grout did you use?

Bec

Hi Bec

I just used regular tile grout that we had left over from when we did our bathroom over :p

• 2 weeks later...