*Friends* Monica`s Dollhouse

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Heidi! I loved Phoebe's dh because it was "playful". Monica made hers untouchable and so it was beautiful, but cool and remote.

:flowers: Wow - it just struck me - it's not just pets and owners (and old married couples) that become like each other - it's dollhouses and their owners, too! :banana:

• 1 year later...

Since we are talking about houses on t.v. Has anyone ever mentioned which house it is on According to Jim.

I have never gotten a good enough look at it to identify it. They have it on a table right buy the front door. It is not there in the early episodes but in the later ones.

I don't recall the name of the house - but there is a thread here somewhere that does identify it. You may have to surf/search through old topics. Which will be fun in itself!

LOL, that's how I got to this thread, I've been searching :rudolph: I'll continue....

<br />No good at identifying houses, but could someone else here tell me which house monica has in this episode?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yes, the house has been discussed on this forum a few times but I have no idea where the threads are. The house is a Walmer Nob Hill. The kit was manufactured during the 80's. There are ads for the kit in some of the old mini mags. I have been searching for a kit for a few years now. Once there was a poorly, partially built one with missing parts on ebay a couple years ago and then I missed a partially built one with all the parts on craig's list by a few hours about six months ago. Have yet to come across an unbuilt kit. I did speak with Real Good Toys about the house since they bought out Walmer some years ago. The Foxhall Manor, the Montclair and the Nob Hill were considered Walmer's premium houses, but unfortunately for whatever reason RGT did not buy the rights to the Nob Hill unlike Foxhall Manor and the Montclair. I have only been able to locate pics of two finished houses by searching the web. One is by Ginger which is easily found if you google Walmer Nob Hill and one is by Phyllis - her pics are in Webshots. Other than that info is very scarce.

Valerie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
HAHAHAHA that was great! i wish i could see the whole episode

That episode was on last night. I don't know how many times I have seen it now but I still love seeing that house every time. I just don't understand why RGT did not buy the rights to that house when they bought out Walmer. It is a beauty and I would love to have one (the Nob Hill not Phoebe's).

Valerie

I would love both of them! They absolutely reflected the personalities of their owners, didn't they? :p I guess I have a little bit of Phoebe, and a little bit of Monica in me. :thumb:

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the video- I never saw that one. Great DH's and yes,reflective of the

personalities. Me? I try to be like Monica...but my stuff comes out like Phoebe's.LOL.

• 12 years later...

So I'm Pretty sure the people who started this post 2007 would have never guessed it would help someone in 2022. I was curious about the dollhouse from the friends episode (which has recently made a come back to t.v.) and this was the only shred of info I could find on the house to figure out the name and that I wouldn't be able to find this dollhouse. Since ,you know, if it was rare in 2007 imagine now!! But anyways if you do see this, thank you!!

• Like 1

That's one of the reasons this forum is so great - there is a wealth of information to be had in the many threads here!  You will find yourself spending happy hours perusing the treasure trove of tips, pics, and friendly - often funny - advice.  Spend a little time here, and you will notice Holly straight away.  She is always ready with a "welcome to the forum"!  Holly tells people that there are no dumb questions - and she is right!  We all ask questions and share our knowledge - so glad you found it useful!  Perhaps you will be the lucky person to find this dollhouse for sale somewhere.  :) 

• 1 year later...

Too funny—the first thing my husband said to me when I got my dollhouse was “remember—no aroma room!”  😂

I love the idea of finding and recreating Monica’s dollhouse. Hoping someone here makes it a reality!

(Sorry for resurrecting a zombie thread.😉)