Haunted House Giveaway 10/29/05

fov

Okay ladies and gents, another day, another giveaway...

Since yesterday I asked two questions, today I'm going to do two random drawings to balance things out... there have been so many responses to the questions (many of them right, but too late!), today's winners will be randomly selected from the people who didn't win yesterday.

But... I have to leave you in suspense for a little while. :blink: The drawings will be done sometime this afternoon, so be sure to pop back in and see if you're a winner!

This sounds like fun. today is a gloomy day here in what used to be New Orleans. Well, back to trying to get things cleaned up. See you all later...we are going to spend the afternoon with some friends. I wont be back until after 8 pm tonight. Going to help them put new windows in there house.

Hugs

Janet :blink:

Okay! I wrote out all the names of yesterday's participants and tossed them in a hat. Here are our lucky winners:

Ruth in WI

tjc

Please send me your physical addresses so we can get you your haunted houses!

Thanks everyone for participating so far. Still two more days of prizes!

These draws are so much fun, keeps the adrenaline going doesn't it??? As for all the haunted house ideas anda ll has kept me very inspired so I have made some more progress in getting the details into my witchy tower, it will be "done" soon, will only need to hunt down some wider black lace to use for the bed, I want my witch "Lovey" to be able to have some privacy from all the critters hanging about and pretty soon the second floor will be done, yay!

What to continue with after that is done though?

Okay!  I wrote out all the names of yesterday's participants and tossed them in a hat.  Here are our lucky winners:

Ruth in WI

tjc

Thanks everyone for participating so far.  Still two more days of prizes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!!!

Thanks so much. I can't believe it. I can't wait to start.

Thanks,

Ruth :blink:

Okay!  I wrote out all the names of yesterday's participants and tossed them in a hat.  Here are our lucky winners:

Ruth in WI

tjc

Thanks everyone for participating so far.  Still two more days of prizes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW another two winner... Congrats to Ruth and to TJC... enjoy your new spooky homes :blink:

Well I have finally made it back yet again. I ended up picking up my Granddaughter yesterday for what I thought would be a nice afternoon visit and we ended up having her over night and for most of today. When we attempted taking her back home she broke into tears wanting to go back to Gamma's to play with "Petey" (my dog) LOL How could I say no... LOL

That is why I missed all the fun on here yesterday and all the great give aways. I am glad to get feedback from everyone that they liked the uploads/attachments that I sent out along with the "How To's".

If anyone makes any of those great treats do get a pic and show me... that is sort of my reward for sharing, seeing what people do end up making :blink:

Well off to read a massive amount of email... I will check in again tomorrow.

Hi there, I'm new to this board. I'm 16 years old and have been making miniatures since I was 7. So far I have a grand Victorian, that was restored and is near completion, a Tudor cottage (the Aster by Corona) and a 1940's Farmhouse. I'm also a lurker on Small Stuff Digest. Anyhow, I read the post there and thought this would be a cool site to join. Hope I get to know you all. Have a great Halloween weekend!

God bless,

Anna H

PS Waving!!! :blink: (I also see small English country cottage with roses around the door and a small yorkshire terrier barking at the mail man from out of the window!

There is a fireplace class today? Where do I find the info on it? Can't wait for the chance to try to win win win!!!!!!!!

I added a pic I want to see if it will come up.

It is a Dome scene of a waterfall. The dome is less than 2" tall and 1 3/4" diameter. Micro Mini. And, by the way I am teaching it on the Miniature U next Saturday!