7/4/07 Mythological creatures

I'm an angel. Tracy, you didn't share your results.

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel 67%

Mermaid 42%

Faerie 34%

Dragon 17%

WereWolf 17%

Demon 0%

Mine is:

Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel 100%

Faerie 84%

Mermaid 58%

WereWolf 58%

Dragon 42%

Demon 0%

fun quiz, tracy!

no surprise here: Faerie:

Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)

You scored as a Faerie

Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Faerie

I scored as

You scored as a Angel

Angel

83%

Mermaid

75%

Dragon

42%

Faerie

42%

WereWolf

17%

Demon

0%

As I have observed on the other forum and with other quizzes that miniaturists seem to share many deep-seated qualities of character (except the Harry Potter quiz...)

Angel ... 83%

Mermaid ... 67%

Faerie ... 50%

WereWolf ... 33%

Dragon ... 8%

Demon ... 0%

Sure glad there aren't any Demons in the group ... yet. :D

<cackle> It did go to a tie breaker between demon and werewolf. But you'll notice that there is 33% angel, so I'm not all bad.

You scored as a Demon

Demon: Darkness is your sanctuary. Demons are many and are all different in appearence and rank. The most common are the ones that feed off of human souls. They love to make someone fall into their inner darkness. These beings don't care who you are, if they set their sights on you, let's just hope you know a good excorist. They kill any love within you and pull you toward their side. By any means possible.

WereWolf

100%

Demon

100%

Faerie

83%

Dragon

75%

Angel

33%

Mermaid

25%

Deb

:D Kathie, we have our Demon!! :cocktail:

I have a sneaking suspicion that's the same thing my mother said when I was born. heheheheheheehe

Deb

well durn, Debster!

whoodathunk those red gleaming eyes meant anything other than overwork?

huhn. :D

..... well, ok. apparently i'm 1/4 werewolf (i think my paternal grandmother was furry).

maybe we still can hang out.

ya wanna go grab some blood? Great, see you at The Inferno!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Only a government budget makes as much sense as these figures:

Faerie

84%

Dragon

75%

Mermaid

75%

Angel

67%

WereWolf

25%

Demon

0%

I'm a big Faerie, LOL :D

I used to figure that fairies and angels were somehow related since they both have wings. I'm still waiting to see Deb bare her great, blood-dripping fangs and slash at something with her horns (on second thought I think I'll just go away & hide somewhere).

I do believe I am a mermaid, LOL!

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)

You scored as a Mermaid

Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid

84%

Angel

83%

Faerie

75%

WereWolf

75%

Demon

50%

Dragon

34%

Now that made me laugh out loud for real. I could picture a mom just delivering a baby saying "well honey, I think we got a demon on our hands now"

Well, I can't prove she said it when I was born, but I know she said it a lot when I was growing up!

..... well, ok. apparently i'm 1/4 werewolf (i think my paternal grandmother was furry).

maybe we still can hang out.

ya wanna go grab some blood? Great, see you at The Inferno!

Sure! I like werewolves! As a general rule, they have a lot of character even if their table manners aren't always the best. But I called ahead and made reservations at The Inferno for us. Dante said he'd save us the best table by the bar.

I'm still waiting to see Deb bare her great, blood-dripping fangs and slash at something with her horns

<grinning> It's been known to happen.

Deb