Interesting Factoid #2

Barb N

This is very exciting indeed!!

I just finished taking new pictures for the Sunday night fireplace class. I killed my pictures by accident! :( I had to remake a fireplce and I have been so busy at home. My kids were off school Thursday & Friday this week so they all had friends over (Today we had three kids other than my own here).

:lol:

I am so happy to see the community growing. This month marks 1 year that Dean and I first started talking about how to create the "New Forum". So this project is very Dear to me. I want to say Thank You to all of you for your participation and a HUGE THANK YOU To The Moderators & Team Builders!! With out all of you, this forum would not be as it is.

:)

All Right, now I need to get back to work! :D

Jennifer: Tracy has started a tutorial on making a paperclay fireplace, you can look it up under Current Miniature News and Events then Chat nite at the top of the page . She has given us the basic instructions on making the fireplace and Sunday nite at 7 p.m. CST we are to meet with her in the chat room to get "live" instructions on how to use the paper clay to finish it.

I'm excited about this project.

Peggi

Tracy, you won't believe this but I tried eveyway possible to attach that link, I bet I edited my comment 5 times and just could not get that link to post. I knew it would be the easiest way, but I finally gave up on it. So how did you do it? Usually, I'm very puter literate, and figure things out. I tried copying, pasting using the http thingie at the top of the message bar. Guess I just wasn't holding my tongue right, or maybe my eyes were crossed or something. LOL

Peggi