luvdolls

Hi Everyone! I am new to building dollhouses. I always wanted a dollhouse and found one built at a yard sale and just had to buy it (farmhouse). It was the start of my addiction. Now I am building a general store. I live in the southern tier of New York next to the PA. border. I am 48 years old, a mother of 5 grown children, and a grandmother of one grandson and I have another one (boy) due any day now. I also collect dolls of all types. My friend Lyn gave me this site so I can read and ask questions about my dollhouse that I have and will build. I hope to get many questions answered here. That's all for now folks don't want to talk your ears off for now. Nice to meet you all. :lol:

Vicky

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I can't wait to show pics of my dollhouse and general store. Both are not finished yet but I will have pics in progress taken.

Thanks to Wendy and the piece on drapes in the newsletter I can now make my own. :lol: You all have wonderful ideas. I am sure going to like it here.

Hi Debra,

I clicked on your links and nothing was there! ;)

I did have a look at your eBay store though. Nice fabrics . . . hmmmmm . . .

LYN . . . Debra is selling paper bark! Might use that on your Iroquios long house.

Thanks for sharing! :blink:

Hi Debra,

I clicked on your links and nothing was there!  ;)

I did have a look at your eBay store though.  Nice fabrics . . . hmmmmm . . .

LYN . . . Debra is selling paper bark!  Might use that on your Iroquios long house.

Thanks for sharing!  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mini, Thanks for the heads up on the bark I will be sure to look into it.

Lyn