Haunted House Give Away 10/27/05

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Got my newsletter yesterday and really was impressed with how nice the layout was- very impressive! It's been a while since I was at site- and need to "figure it out" so I can join in on the discussions!

Good Job to all who help with site! Patty Johnson

Just wanted to say another "thank you" for my haunted house... I spent last evening and this morning going through the blogs and making plans for my house when it arrives.

And I should be PACKING -- I have to be on a plane in a few hours will be gone for the weekend!

I look forward to more planning when I return. :lol:

Ruth, I'm in Middleton! I have the Canadian flag there because I'm a born and bred Canadian girl!! :lol: Hubby transferred here about four years ago and we're loving it!

It's nice to meet someone so close to home! :)

Welcome Lynn from Michigan! I too am "finishing up" HA HA a Beacon Hill renovation. I'm eager to see your pictures! You can view mine at the site below.

All right guys now you went and did it -- not only did you give away the houses while I was at work, you went and topped that off by having the candy apples and even Rice Krispie treats while I was gone!!!!!! :blink: Oh well, if I couldn't be here to enjoy it, I'm glad all of you did.

Big congrats to all the winners! I'm sure hoping to start seeing photos soon!

Debbie

Congratulations to the winners so far!

I am also enjoying looking through the blogs of the different projects as well.

Getting very inspired so I am going to get cracking with my seasonal buildings, one is the witchy tower I have made up from scratch and changing it as I go along with it and the other is the CHristmas house using an Aster cottage from Corona.

I also have a haunted school in a Primrose to make the final touches to, ie attach the door and roof and some little creeping vines etc on the exterior.

As you might have gathered the haunted theme is just my kind of minis LOL so I love this time of the year when all those goodies come more readily avaliable. There aren't that many sources over here in Sweden to find it in so the net is invaluable to be able to find them as well!

Mini-hugs

Anna, Sweden

I received the first newletter yesterday.... actually I received two..... the same... how generous.I think it is a great idea, i find getting the newsletter reminds me to look at the site, and post - and generally encourages my enthusiasm.... Now I will go back and have another look at some of the topics.

Best Wishes from a less than sunny Scotland... Margaret :blink:

Hi!  My name is Lynn from Michigan and I am waving "hello" too!  Almost done with my Beacon Hill and would love another house!  I don't have pictures yet but will soon!

Lynn

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Lynn *waving back* I think you will like this forum there are a great bunch of people here and all so friendly too :blink:

Let us know when you do have pics of your Becon Hill we would love to see them ;)

Congrats Glen!

Terri, your avatar is cute. I thought I recognized the handle there! Great to have you here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Lisa... this is what I look like when I am woke up to early in the morning... Not a good scene for sure LOL

Ya I thought this "pic" would put the right look on the season... this picture gives me chills :blink:

Ruth, I'm in Middleton!  I have the Canadian flag there because I'm a born and bred Canadian girl!!    :blink:    Hubby transferred here about four years ago and we're loving it!

It's nice to meet someone so close to home!  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where in Canada are you originally from Teresa?

Psst... by the way... I too am a Teresa... but have been called Terri since I was about 14 ;)

All right guys now you went and did it -- not only did you give away the houses while I was at work, you went and topped that off by having the candy apples and even Rice Krispie treats while I was gone!!!!!!  :blink:  Oh well, if I couldn't be here to enjoy it, I'm glad all of you did. 

Big congrats to all the winners!  I'm sure hoping to start seeing photos soon!

Debbie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Debbie if you want to see the posts that I sent that had the how to's and attachments just click on my name in this post and then click on "Find Member's Posts" this will get you to all my postings fast ;)

Sorry you missed out on the treats and houses but you can at least go back for the treats :o