Haunted House Give Away 10/27/05

Terri,  all of the downloads are great!  Thanks.  I can't wait to get printing them out.  Loved the ouija board.

Wendy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Wendy glad you liked them. Anything else that anyone is looking for just yell... I will glady share if I have it :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first member who sent me a BOO email was ellencouch

Congratulations!!

Our Second Member to reply BOO was MicroJivvy!

This is so funny cause we got all of these people winning who usually work in smaller scales LOL :D .

Congratulations To All!!!

Please send me your Physical addresses!!!

Here is another how to you all might like in your Halloween Treats collection.

Mini Rice Krispie Squares

Supplies:

Spice Tan Ceramcoat Paint

Tacky Glue

Popsicle Sticks

Cream of Wheat

Freezer Paper

Rolling Pin

Single Edge Razor

Rice Krispie Box - attached

1. Mix 3 drops of Delta Ceramicoat Spice Tan with 1 Tbs. Tacky Glue, and mix with a Popsicle stick.

2. Then add 1 Tbs. of Cream of Wheat, mix well.

3. Place blob on FREEZER paper, waxed side up, and squish into a log shape.

4. Take 4 Popsicle sticks, and stack two together on one side of your log and 2 on the opposite side.

5. Cover over with wax paper.

6. You can use your paint bottle as a rolling pin. Keep the bottle on the two sets of sticks, rolling out the log; this will keep it straight on two edges, then you can just square up the ends. This will then be the correct thickness for your squares.

7. Remove the sheet of wax paper, and let it dry for about an hour; then peel it off the freezer wrap & turn it over, and let the other side dry. Note: determined the size of a regular Rice Krispie Square to be 3"x3"x 1 1/2" thick...so, when the rectangle is dry, use a single edge razor or rotary cutter to cut into squares 1/4 x 1/4. You can decorate with red holeless beads or drizzle on some chocolate for decoration.

Spritz your face with a little water and a very light dusting of flour on your nose & they'll think you worked for hours on them.

NOTE: Allow these to dry for several days if you try to pop them in a container before they are thoroughly dry they will get moldy.

Marshmallows

If you bag some of these and place them with your Rice Krispie squares it will be a nice touch

Here are two ways you can make marshmallows. Use a 1/8" hole punch and punch them out of white craft foam.

Roll out white Crayola Model Magic© in 1/8" diameter snakes, once dry, cut in1/8" lengths. These are really cool as they stay soft. You can make wire forks and add your marshmallows and dust them with a little brown chalk for that "just roasted" look.

Enjoy!!!

Congratulations!!

This is so funny cause we got all of these people winning who usually work in smaller scales LOL :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats to Ellen and MicroJivvy... woo hooo to you both. Can't wait to see what you create with your new "homes"

Congrats to you both! whoooohoooo! have fun!

We must see pictures when you get finished :)

Congratulations!!

This is so funny cause we got all of these people winning who usually work in smaller scales LOL :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YAY! I'm going out of town late tomorrow, so I was running out of time to win one, lol!

I'm thrilled... have no clue how to work in this scale, but I guess I'll be finding out.

Thanks Greenleaf, for introducing me to 1:12!

Terri Hi there yes I am more obsessed with miniatures now more than ever LOL

I have not found anyone to mini with yet here locally but I am sure that I will sooner or later  :)

Are you still making your miniatures with the two other ladies???

mini hugs

Jennifer

Where are the printables I did not see them  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is nice to have "playmates" from time to time. They really can encourage you and help you out when you are having a dry spell. Yes I still get together with Marlene but Carolyn has moved away so we don't see her as much as we would like.

I do hope that in time you do get a small club in your area it really is just so much more fun.

If you click on my Name (Kato_411) you can select all the Posts I have done today and find the messages that I included attachments on :lol:

Congratulations to you both!! :)

Terri, you had to go and do it . . . Rice Krispie Squares . . . now I'll be dreaming about them all night . . . they're my favorites!!!! :lol:

Congratulations to you both!!  :)

Terri, you had to go and do it . . . Rice Krispie Squares . . . now I'll be dreaming about them all night . . . they're my favorites!!!!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Teresa... I love those little buggers too and the mini ones look just as good as the real ones too.

Actually as they are drying you can see how they get that same consistancy if you try to cut them when they are still a little tacky... goey .. Mmmmmm LOL

Hmmm wonder what other treats I can find LOL :(

Evening all :) Glen here. Been off the board for a few weeks working on school results for my students. Totally surprised to be given one of these prizes. My daughters going to love it (if mom lets her near it.)

Hope you've all been well. I've got some new pics of the houses progress I'll post soon as I get time. Just spending ages varnishing all the timber interiors and doing lots of fiddly jobs that have little to show when they’re finished but have to be done.

Thanks again Tracy, :(

(Still half expecting to hear it's a trick :D - I never win anything!) :lol:

Good Morning from Scotland Everyone :)

been trying to find my way around here, very slowly indeed I have to say.

Now if i could find the chat room i could perhaps participate ehe!

off to have a look...........have a happy mini day! :lol:

Yvonne

Ps. how do I get a picture beside my name?

Hi Yvonne,

Go to the "My Controls" setting, under "Personal Profile", click on "Edit Avatar Setting". Click on that and then insert your picture file.

Good Luck!

Barb, I can feel the pounds creeping onto places that are better left unsaid!! :lol:

Hi Kelly I agree it was nice to get the news letter, very helpfull and informative, will look fwd to them too!

Im also looking fwd to taking a more active part in the discussions too

Oh and congratulations Glen :lol:

Yvonne