Haunted House Give Away 10/27/05

Well originally we said two per day but you never know about us here.

I will post 2 more winners later tonight for those who responded to the Newsletter Greenleaf sent out.

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tracy I still have not received the newsletter. Was it sent out to me do you know?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was sent out to everyone on the list. My email address is from Yahoo and it worked well. also my hotmail one worked too at the same time. I see some people are just getting it. Please check the Junck or Bulk folders and let me know.

Everyone registerded should have received one.

:D

Thanks Tracy and Greenleaf for the Haunted House.

Terri, everytime I look at your Avatar, I have these terrible memories. To this day, I won't allow myself to see that movie again. Couldn't sleep at night for weeks afterwards.

Wendy

OK I'm lost. I cuold only find these posts for anyting about the giveaway. Am I to assume you just have to post here to be entered?? It says:

All community members have a chance to win, so stop by the Greenleaf Forum today to learn how.

But I didn't really find any instructions when I clicked on the "Greenleaf Forum" link. Obviously it was clear to many others! lol

Welcome to all the new members! Just by being here you have a chance to win the Haunted House! :D

Don't worry MoreGlue . . . you have until Monday to win a Haunted House! They give away two each day up until then!

Wendy, Congratulations! ;) I'm so excited you won a house too! ;) What do you plan to do with yours?

:D Well my goodness!! Step away for a few hours and the place goes chaotic! Wow you sure are a chatty bunch!

Congrats to all the new winners and Welcome to All joining us. Great to have you here ;)

OK  I'm lost.  I cuold only find these posts for anyting about the giveaway.  Am I to assume you just have to post here to be entered??  It says:

All community members have a chance to win, so stop by the Greenleaf Forum today to learn how.

But I didn't really find any instructions when I clicked on the "Greenleaf Forum" link.  Obviously it was clear to many others! lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just checking in and seen you here Lita... Hi there!!!

Just so you know you have done what you needed to do to enter... you posted. Tracy posts and lets us know when someone wins :D

I just got the message in my email and was wondering if you have to be present each day to have a chance to win? If so, is there a specific time that most questions are asked? I have a preschooler who might object if I spent all day tommorrow sitting at the computer trying to win a dollhouse :D but I'd be awfully tempted.

Charmaine

Hi I guess I have missed a lot. I am at work and trying to to get caught up!!

Don't call 911 please until I finish reading LMAO I am kidding!!  :D

mini hugs

Jennifer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Jen... long time no see! How have you been doing? You still getting lots of minis done?

You are very welcome Barb.  See what happens when I get time on my hands LOL

At the moment I am drawing up a template for a Gingerbread house and writing instructions as well ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D OH OH.....alert...alert....Terri has time on her hands .....Terri step away from the puter ;)

Thanks Terri for the how-to's my poor printer has been busy. Since I'm new I don't have many files set up to go by so I always love it when people share their hard work. Maybe one day I will be able to contribute more.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Haunted House, I know you are as thrill as I was when I one the Buttercup when the new forum opened,

Peggi

:D OH OH.....alert...alert....Terri has time on her hands .....Terri step away from the puter ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Barb... not much time on my hands but some. I think that working on the computer for my mini hobby in itself is another creative addiction I have.

Ya it's dangerous for sure LOL

Thanks Terri for the how-to's my poor printer has been busy.  Since I'm new I don't have many files set up to go by so I always love it when people share their hard work.  Maybe one day I will be able to contribute more.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Haunted House, I know you are as thrill as I was when I one the Buttercup when the new forum opened,

Peggi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peggi I am always happy to help when I can. I like to share information to help people get more familiar with miniatures. I have one heck of a file collection and I write how to's as well from time to time.

If there is something you are looking for in particular just ask... if I dont have it I might be able to lead you in the right direction.

Glad you enjoyed the files :D

Thanks Terri for the Ouija board. I'm making it up tonight for my coffee table in my Beacon Hill! And the candy apples are delicious! Can't wait to make up some of those too!

I'd love the gingerbread house too!

Thanks so much! :D

Thanks Terri for the Ouija board.  I'm making it up tonight for my coffee table in my Beacon Hill!  And the candy apples are delicious!  Can't wait to make up some of those too!

I'd love the gingerbread house too!

Thanks so much!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are so welcome... Geez I am glad I was helpful today. :D

When I get the gingerbread house tutorial done I will pop it on here as well. It will probably be a day or so as I want to do a Prototype and see how it turns out... test my how to LOL

Or I could pass it on and let someone else be the Tester.. Hmmmm that could work too ;)

Terri Hi there yes I am more obsessed with miniatures now more than ever LOL

I have not found anyone to mini with yet here locally but I am sure that I will sooner or later :D

Are you still making your miniatures with the two other ladies???

mini hugs

Jennifer

Where are the printables I did not see them ;)