Haunted House Give Away 10/27/05

Glen Is our Member of the Day Winner! He get a Free Haunted House because of all Non USA residents, he has the most posts (86 posts)!!

Congratulations and please send me a PM with your physical address. Please note it may be shipped via economy mail.

:D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Still confused about finding my way around here.

Signing in for todays giveaway! If I win it will be my very first dollhouse of any kind as I am new to miniatures! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe I recongize this "name"... Diane is that you? Nice to see you here and yes this forum takes some getting use to but once you get the hang of it it's not to bad ;)

Seeing it is coming up on Halloween and fast and it seems to be all the rage here... would anyone be interested in having some 1:12 scale candy bar wrappers that I have made?

You see as some of you know I like to dabble in mini printables and from time to time make something new. This past month got my club to make pumpkin totes and I took in my candy bars and they were all just amazed that I took in so many for everyone.

I see that attachments are allowed here and I can attach a PDF of them if folks think they could use them :D

Terri, your avatar is freaking me out!! ;) Trouble at the beauty salon today?!! :D

Posting your candy bars sounds like a "treat" to me!! Thanks!

Terri, your avatar is freaking me out!!  ;)  Trouble at the beauty salon today?!!  :D

Posting your candy bars sounds like a "treat" to me!!  Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually... I am feeling absolutely "Spooktackular" today. This was one of my fav movies for this time of year. LOL Just had to pop it on here.

My computer is all decked out with a haunted house background just for the season ;)

That is Linda Blair, right? My Mom wouldn't let me see it as a teenager and to this day I haven't seen it in it's entirety! Way to freaky for me! I'm still not over Friday the 13th! I literally fell into the aisle at the movie theatre when he came out from behind the shower with the ax. All my friends were so embarassed! :D

I didn't have the pumpkin tote tutorial! Thanks so much! The candy bars are fantastic! I know what I'm going to be doing sitting here at my computer. ;)

That is Linda Blair, right?  My Mom wouldn't let me see it as a teenager and to this day I haven't seen it in it's entirety!  Way to freaky for me!  I'm still not over Friday the 13th!  I literally fell into the aisle at the movie theatre when he came out from behind the shower with the ax.  All my friends were so embarassed!  ;)

I didn't have the pumpkin tote tutorial!  Thanks so much!  The candy bars are fantastic!  I know what I'm going to be doing sitting here at my computer.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes that is Linda Blair. LOL She scared the tar out of me when I first seen the "uncut" version of this movie. But that is what I love about a good spooky movie. I am hoping to get to see "Saw II" this weekend. I am a sucker for punishment.

I am glad you liked the tutorial and candy bars... I am going to send out some Monster Wallpaper too :D

Well as some of you know once I get on a roll it is hard for me to stop LOL So I am going to send you all here a Wallpaper that is really cool in a Haunted scene.

It is "Monster Eyes" and it is a seamless wallpaper. I recommend that you print it on the "Best" setting of your printer and carefully cut it out. Once it is cut out you can match the pattern just like with Real Wallpaper.

Hope you like it.

How about some Candy Apples??? Yes another little how to I managed to dig up LOL

If I find more that are "Halloween" related I will pass them along. You all that have won these kits will have some nice how tos to get you started.

I think I even have one for Candy Corn I will see if I can find it.

Here is a little how to for some gross Breakfast food LOL

Eye of Newt Scrambled Eggs

Take a makeup spounge and dipp it in several green and and yellow paint colours

and let it dry once it is dry until it is hard and not spounge like.

Throw it into coffee bean grinder or food processor can mix it. You get this gross mess of hard spongy bits. The all you have to do now is add seed beads and some glass paint in your fav colour and you have scrambled eggs and eye of newt.

Wenlaine Is the winner for having the most post and reside outside of the USA.

Glen is second place

:D

Please send me your address Dear!!

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats to Wenlaine.... nice win!

How many of these are given away each day Tracy?