Haunted House Give Away 10/27/05

We have been having Lots of fun with this one. Last Night Ed won his 1st 1" scale house. This will be very fun to see him build since he only build small houses like the Greenleaf & Corona Villages.

:D

Congratulations to Everyone!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone thuink of a way I can keep my dh OFF the imputer so I can watch this thread?  He broke my laptop and now won't share! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) My sympathies Shaky! How about sending him out to do some errands? Yup uh huh.....I think you are out of milk and bread and.......... ;)

he uses it for work ( but mostly games) so I can't really tell him to leave.... maybe I can find something around for him to do?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good idea Shaky! Time to get out the "honey do" list lol

How about sending him to Home Depot to buy some "tools"? ;) Or better yet, to Best Buy to buy a new computer! ;)

Good Luck to everyone!! I can't wait to see what Tracy comes up with today! And since I've won already I won't "particpate" so everyone gets a chance to win! Although, I do have a secret pal whom I'm sure would love one!! Hee Hee!! :D

Can anyone think of a way I can keep my dh OFF the imputer so I can watch this thread? He broke my laptop and now won't share! :D 

Just tell him you want to be on the computer because you are thinking of making an order from Victoria's Secret and need plenty of time to pick something out. ;)

I wish we had the money for a new computer!  We made a deal though not to buy anything unless we had the cash for it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

((((Shaky)))) Well I guess hubby is going to have to remember the lesson he learned in kindergarten........share :D

Just tell him you want to be on the computer because you are thinking of making an order from Victoria's Secret and need plenty of time to pick something out. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D ROFL.....good one kay!

Oh, greenleaf is very involved with the forum. Mini Man reads the posts and like to work behind the scenes but he surprises me even sometimes cause he'll start talking about a topic from the forum and I sometimes don't "catch" him online.

Your "Thank Yous" are appreciated. These give a ways are there way of saying "Thank You" to all of you also!!

Lisa is (Other Greenleaf owner) will be posting soon. She has been reading the posts and wants to get a feel for things. This forum is pretty high tech compared to the old one.

They are so happy that everyone is enjoying this. There are more BIGGER contest coming very soon so, those who are just here for the fun, I tell you, it's just getting started!

Lisa emailed me some exciting things this week. Yes, it is a secret for now but stay tuned! :D

Barb, I love your new avatar!  Very festive!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you MiniMadWoman....my other hobby is psp and graphics :D I made that myself..no tutorials used....an original by moi LOL

Oh Now you got me Tracy,

I been reading quietly (being a good boy for a change LOL) - but more secrets coming out this week?? Uh oh! I can't wait to find out what they are .. actually that's not quite right cause I'm gonna HAVE to wait to find out what they are but no you got me all curious!! :D

And I think we ought to give a nice welcome to Lisa as well. So Hey Lisa. Hi! Lookin' forward to reading your posts and finding out what the secrets will be when they're revealed - secrets - just perfect Halloween don'tcha think? ;)

-David