Hello ! Now that I have your attention :D

I am Jennifer McCracken

Berea, Kentucky

36 yoa

Single

No kids ;)

I work full time as a Dispatcher for the State Police

stress stress :o

I love everything about miniatures and hope that you can help make me a better miniaturist! I have passed this link on to my other groups and hope that many will join in soon!

If you live in Kentucky I would love to here from you

jenimini@alltel.net

Welcome to the forum Jennifer. Wait, let me do that right. Hey ya'll! :o I live in Denver but Kentucky is home. My hubby is a Kentucky Colonel and was raised in Paducah. That's where our family still lives so it's more home than anywhere else could be.

It's nice to meet you!

Deb

:o Hi Jenn:

Don't live in Kentucky but will give you a shout any way, welcome to the group. Have you started a house yet ?, and if so, if you need help or run into a problem give us a shout I'm sure some one will be glad to help you with your problem.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have started the Primrose and had to box it up and got a dollhouse from a friend that started it and has not finished it and it is the Heritage.

There are so many houses that I want I can't make up my mind. I really want the haunted house (hint hint ) hahahaha

and a Log Cabin really badly. do you have a suggestion on a log cabin and one to make into a Christmas house.

I am moving at the end of Jan or begining of Feb and so not trying to get large projects going that can't be moved LOL

mini hugs

Jennifer

Welcome to our community here Jennifer!!

How many houses have you built?? Or Are you new and have not built one yet??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jennifer!

There are two log cabins that Corona Concepts makes (you can get to their site by going through the main Greenleaf site and clicking on Corona Concepts). They are the Shadybrook cabin which measures 20 1/2" X 18 1/2" X 14 1/2". Then there's a little bit bigger one called the Creekside cabin and it measures 28" X 22 1/2" X 19". Both very cute!

A good Christmas house would be the Aster Cottage, also by Corona Concepts. I've seen quite a few turned into Santa's workshops and the like.

These are all relatively small houses and shouldn't be too difficult to move!

Good Luck!