Haunted House Give Away 10/26/05

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome nawlinsjanet!! I hope youdon't mind. I edited your "my pictures" link. It took us to the picture trail home page and not yours. Please check and be sure I added the correct picture trail albums of you (I just tried your greenleaf username).

I LOVE your work!!

I am so sorry to see the damaged done by the Katrina storm! Your lily is the bright spot of that one room. The colors are wonderful!! How are you doing? Have you had a chance to fix the ceiling?

Welcome  nawlinsjanet!! I hope youdon't mind. I edited your "my pictures" link. It took us to the picture trail home page and not yours. Please check and be sure I added the correct picture trail albums of you (I just tried your greenleaf username).

I LOVE your work!!

I am so sorry to see the damaged done by the Katrina storm! Your lily is the bright spot of that one room. The colors are wonderful!!  How are you doing? Have you had a chance to fix the ceiling?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for fixing the signature...I thought it was correct. I am very sorry. But glad you figured out how to get to the page. No, we still don't have a roof on our house...but hope to have it done by next year. At least we have a house...so many down here dont. They opened up a mall today...and it made the national news...Anyway, I have not been able to work on my Lily...hope to very soon

because I am dying to do minis.... :lol:

Hugs

Janet