Haunted House Give Away 10/26/05

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the post on THE CAMP for this giveaway so here I am waving my hands frantically trying to get your attention. Yoo, Hoo! Over here!

I haven't had a chance to check out the forum yet, but was wondering if you discuss anything other than Greenleaf products or is it taboo? Just curious.

Cyndi

Hi everyone...this is the first time that I have had to log in for awhile. I am sure you will understand when I tell you why...hurricane Katirna sorta took my roof off! We are fine, but most of all....MY DOLLHOUSE is ok. It missed getting water soaked by about 12 inches!!!!! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Let me go read all the posts....

Hugs

Janet

Nawlinsjanet so glad to hear you are ok, sorry about your roof though. Welcome back and I hope things are settling down for you and your neighbors.

Peggi

Welcome back Janet! Our hearts and prayers went out to everyone caught in that terrible hurricane! Roofs can be repaired . . . all the time, effort and love that go into a dollhouse can never be reclaimed . . . I'm so glad yours is okay! :D

:D  hi Barb, i haven't been on for a while, good to meet you, and i love the idea of a free house.  glad you found the forum  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Brenda. Glad I found the forum too :lol: Welcome back and good luck :)

Hello all,

I'm new at this, might need an instruction manual...

I'm not even sure of how to use the little "smilies" :lol:

I'd like to learn how to post an image before Halloween ends...

This is a test...

jane

Hello all,

I'm new at this, might need an instruction manual...

I'm not even sure of how to use the little "smilies" :lol:

I'd like to learn how to post an image before Halloween ends...

This is a test...

jane

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jane.... and Welcome.

If you would like to post an Image/Avatar go to the top of the page here and click on "My Controls" once there look on the left side of the page under "Personal Profile" and click on Edit Avatar Settings... this is where you can Upload an image to share :))