Haunted House Give Away 10/26/05

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa, I am a talker too. My daughter Rachel, the one you met at the Bishop show, is a Talker too LOL. Poor teacher. I think the teacher thinks I punish Rachel for talking. Shesh, I sympathize with my child cause I could not shut up eitherwhen I was little :o

I think it's a gift to be able to talk! :o Rachel is just so sweet, Tracy! I can't imagine anybody not wanting to just sit and listen to her!

I was so excited I won, I called my Mom and told her I won it for the most posts and she started laughing saying "that doesn't surprise me!".

Teresa, that is the problem. While the kids are suppose to be working, they are listening to Rachel LOL.

She'll be fine. She's getting better every day and save all of the talking for me at the end of the day and we try and out talk the other :o . Yeap, she beats me sometimes LOL and it's fun cause we are kindred spirits.

Congrats to all the winners. Can't wait to see the pictures as they are finished.

My oldest GD is a talker and stays in trouble at school because of it, the teacher says she doesn't want to ever give anyone else a chance to answer a question :o

Once when she went to spend time with her real Dad, when we called to check up on her he said she was doing fine but did we realize she never shut up. We just laughed and said "Yep that's Lindsey" she can talk the horns off a BillyGoat , as my Mama use to say.

Peggi

Thanks Wendy! :o I have so "mini" things I want to do I just am willing myself better! Also, I think my "hunky" (don't tell hubby on me) physiotherapist finally got my treatments right . . . I'm doing better every day! ;) I think winning the house today sent me right over the edge! :D

Tracy, keep on that girl to talk, talk, talk . . . she could be president one day! :D

Peggi, that just means your GD is the smartest girl in the room!

Woman Power!! (No offense to the guys on the site . . . I have the deepest respect for you . . . after all, I'm married to one!) :D

My daughter Rachel, the one you met at the Bishop show, is a Talker too

And don't think we didn't enjoy her when we met her! Little bits isn't far behind, either. And they are both bright little lights! Be very proud of them, Tracy. I'm sure when David isn't being shy he can do his share lol!

LindainGA, I believe yo are already entered since you have one post already. We never know how a winner will be picked, It could be from a question asked to the person with the most posts. Good luck and Welcome

OH!! I am from south Ga, where are you??

Congratulations Ed! :o Darn, it's awful not be independently wealthy -- I keep missing all the fun by having to work!!! LOL Oh well, work enables me to have fun with my dh. Enjoy your new house and can't wait to see what you do with it.

Debbie

Congratulations Ed! It's okay to wait in ambush! :o A peeps gotta do what a peeps gotta do! ;)

Debbie, don't despair! :D There are other ways of winning! Mine for instance was because I had a whole lot of posts on the forum . . . so you just never know!! :D