Philadelphia Miniaturia 2005

4th November 2005, Friday - 6th November 2005, Sunday

37th Annual Show and Sale, Philadelphia Miniaturia 2005. (New Hotel) Hilton Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, 2349 West Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, N.J.

Preview Friday, 4 November 2005 6.00pm till 9.00pm .00 (includes 3 day admission).

Workshops: Pre-show 31st October to 4 November, Post Show workshps Monday 7 to Thursday 10 November 2005.

Hours:

Saturday 10.00am to 5.00pm

Sunday 11.00am to 5.00pm

Admission: Saturday and Sunday Adults .00 Children under 10 - .00

Information: Philadelphia Miniatura, Box 518 Langhourne, PA 19047 (215) 702-7116.

5th November 2005, Saturday - 6th November 2005, Sunday

37th Annual Philadelphia Miniaturia, Hilton Philadelphia Cherry Hill Hotel, 2349 W. Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Philadelphia Miniaturia, Box 518, Langhorne, PA, 19047. 215-702-7116.

Admission fee, Preview Event, Workshops/Classes.

Tracey, I would love to go too. Price of gas is going to be cutting down on my show quota.....and I just received the Miniature Collector, december issue and all the artists & classes advertised. Rik's watermill class is quite reasonable given that the mill has a wheel, and alot of sculpting into it! I was once invited to his 3 Bears' Class but couldn't afford it--family comes before longing for minis! :blink:

I saw the picture of the Genie bottle and understand why you'd have a hard time deciding. Some of the classes are so neat! I love the market by Cat Wingler.

I've never attended one either, until I joined this forum never knew there was such a thing LOL. So if you hear of one in Atlanta or Macon, Ga, someone let me know, I live about half way between the two cities.

Peggi

Well, it looks like I've gotta attend this one alone! My best friend, and fellow miniaturist has out-of-town guests coming in and my other girlfriend (the one I'm making the house for) has a class on Saturday but she is going on Sunday.

I'll let you know how the show is! I went last year and it was wonderful! The exhibition room was a bit tight but all-in-all I had a good time.

Lynne