Guess what I just won on Ebay????

Hello friends!!!

I'm super excited!! I just won an Arthur on ebay for $11.00 brand new!! I'm so happy. :banana: Looks like I have my summer project. Just wanted to share!! Oh my goodness, I can't wait! :banana: It said in the description that it was the 1981 Greenleaf Arthur..Does that mean this is the kit that came out in 1981? It doesn't look any different than the current one. Anywho, I'm just so excited right now.

Here's a pic:

post-900-1180921842_thumb.jpg

The Arthur was our first team build and although I wasnt too excited about it...it soon became one of my favorites. I display it proudly in my Livingroom it was a fun build and the kit has endless possibilities! I look forward to seeing yours!

nutti :banana:

The Arthur was our first team build...I wasnt too excited about it
Me, either, but I gave it to DS#2's fiancee along with an old granny couple to live in it, and she has furnished & deorated it into a little jewel!

A very cute house at a great price! I was watching it..no intention to buy, but I'm interested in how much these houses go for. If I'm not careful, I'd become a "kit collector" and I'd rather spend more time building!

Have fun with your new little house. Seems like there are lots of ways to go with him.

How wonderful for you! I'm always happy when I hear of a dollhouse kit that finds a good home. This poor little kit has been waiting to be built since 1981. Be prepared as I'm sure it will have a lot of plans to share with you. It's probably been sitting in it's box dreaming of how one day someone will help it to realize all of it's dreams.

Congratulations.

-Susanne

I just took a look at the Arthur blog. Wow, beautiful houses! :birthday: I hope I can get mine to be atleast half as cute. :ohyeah: I'm still a beginner.

Considering that the Arthur was our first team build, we were all still beginners, too! :groucho: If I were to build one now there are quite a few things I'd do differently.