Pics in members gallery

debbie4159

Hello all: Just wanted to let you know I have pics in the member's gallery. I still can't figure out how to put pictures anywhere else -- would llike to add them to the section "My First Dollhouse. Anyway, any suggestions/criticisms would be appreciated. I sure learned a lot from my first and am still learning every day. Will submit pics when they are completed.

Debbie

Debbie: Took a peek at your house and its lovely. My middle GD would love it. She love the color purple or shades thereof. You did a very good job.

Also about posting pixs as an attachment, hit the browse button and you should be able to choose a picture from your computer and then hit add this attachment. A hint though, if the picture is very large you will probably have to resize it. There is a free resizing tool from microsoft if your current software won't do it.

Hope this helps.

Peggi

Your dollhouse is lovely. You did good figuring how to put your pictures in the members' gallery. I haven't figured that out yet. I just went into Webshots and stored my pictures there (for free), and then just typed into the "signature" place on my profile the web address provided by Webshots. Hope that helps.

Welcome to Greenleaf. Everyone has been very nice and I'm learning lots of stuff just reading everyone's stories and suggestions.

Susanne

Hello everyone and thanks to all of you who were so kind with your comments about my first dollhouse. That's the things I like most about this site -- everyone is so very encouraging! Hopefully, my next project will soon get rolling a little faster and I'll be able to post some new pics. Debbie (debbie4159)

Welcome and your eye candy is really lovely, you do very nice work :rolleyes:

As Peggi mentioned, there's a size limit to posting in the forum posting box. In addition there's a global size limit :( (more generous than DHM's, but still it's there) so that a clickable link might be a better option. I put my pictures in the gallery & mention it in the post, as you have done.